BY KÉRASTASE

The most concentrated shampoo ever created by Kérastase cleanses scalp impurities while revitalizing the hair from scalp to ends. Delivers smoothness, shine, and softness while strengthening and regenerating the hair fiber.

• Abyssine for scalp regeneration that boosts the hair fiber
  • Vitamin A & E for anti-oxidant, color, and UV protection
  • Trio of Ceramides for strength and regeneration

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ● Sodium Laureth Sulfate ● Coco-Betaine ● Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid ● Cocamide Mipa ● Sodium Chloride ● Isostearyl Neopentanoate ● Polyquaternium-10 ● Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 ● Amodimethicone ● Sodium Benzoate ● Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate ● Salicylic Acid ● Propylene Glycol ● Tocopheryl Acetate ● Butylphenyl Methylpropional ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Linalool ● Limonene ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil ● Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil ● Safflower Glucoside ● Alteromonas Ferment Extract ● Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract ● Sodium Hydroxide ● Citric Acid ● Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Chronologiste to hands and emulsify. On damp hair, apply to the scalp and throughout the hair. Massage all over and then rinse thoroughly.

Jan a.
This shampoo is amazing, leaves my hairs super soft to the touch and shiny. Scent is pleasant but to strong for me, I already try most of the shampoos of this brand but the smell of this shampoo is to strong that is the only problem I see. Is pricy but totally wort it.
Janine Z.
This shampoo smells so luxurious. It leaves a nice scent in your hair all day. I love all Kerastase products and this one is by far my fave. You definitely get what you pay for, it's hydrating, smells AMAZING, and you are getting quality products.
Allison G.
Kerastase is the best shampoo and conditioner combo!!! If you are looking for healthy amazing hair you need to start with Keratase products! They might be a little on the pricy side but they are worth every penny!
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
It worked fine. A little on the pricey side but it does smell really good. I used to use this on my daughter but found better options for textured hair.
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
One of the best hair brands! Hair looks amazing and luxury after using this line. Scent is gorgeous. A little bit pricey though...
Baraa A.
Nashville , TN
I love this brand with a passion leaves ur hair smelling great and feeling great like u just came out of a salon
Anna G.
Pharr, TX
It’s an amazing shampoo that leaves my hair clean & voluminous. Best for thin & damaged hair
Shalini A.
Dubai
One of the best shampoo I ever came across..In just one wash my hair feels fuller and softer...It definitely feels like your hair are totally transformed and reverse the lost charm from hair..surely recommend this shampoo you will never regret buying it..bit costly but worth the money spent...this shampoo works even best with chronologiste balm👍
Nattfashion 🌸.
Hull, Hull
I received this as a gift set for Christmas and I LOVE IT! The small beads within the product are great for your scalp, plus the ends of your hair feels incredible. I only ever use Kerastase products when shampooing and conditioning plus when using a mask during showers. Trust me, i know it seems pricey but its soooo worth it!
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Soooooo good! I got the set as a present and my hair has never been so happy and glowing! I would say it works from every problem angle and just nourishes your hair 100%. It smells nice and subtle. I wish it would last a little bit longer tho, it is pretty pricey. But I don´t want to complain too much because I love it!

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.