Hair CareHair Styling ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Bain Chroma Captive Shampoo 85 & Masque 68 & Elixir Ultime Serum 17

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Bain Chroma Captive Shampoo 8.5 & Masque 6.8 & Elixir Ultime Serum 1.7!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer A.
Bel Air, MD
This was too heavy for my hair. I had oily, heavy hair as a result. I switched to the blue bottle, which was much better suited for my hair type (wavy, coarse, dyed hair).
tatiana H.
Love all three of these products! The mask leaves my hair smelling AMAZING and the elixir is great to get rid of those fly aways.
Jennifer G.
Kerastase Bain Chromatique Shampoo I use the kerastase color shampoo on my blonde colored hair. It smells really good and is suds very well that you don’t need to use a lot. The shampoo helps keep my hair color last through multiple washes.
Cristina M.
DORAL, FL
The kerastase is my favorite product to my hair but i dont buy frenquency because is very expensive. This treatment is complete when you buy this box with these three products to ensure the total repair of your hair.
Osheen S.
Dubai
I love this line for colored hair. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized. Plus the smell is amazing and it lingers on for days. But not in an over powering way. Just the way hair smells.
Isabella D.
Buon prodotto per i capelli, ma c'è di meglio in giro. Non ha superato le mie aspettative e ha un prezzo troppo alto
Laura A.
All I can say is I fell in love with this shampoo upon first use! I was one that always thought "shampoo is shampoo, right?" and I would have never splurged on this for my self - at least originally. But now I'm addicted. It makes a noticeable difference. Whenever I have to use a "normal" shampoo nowadays, my hair feels greasy and weighted down. I don't like to go without my Keratase! LOVE it!

Looking for your answer?