BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I have very fine and very curly hair. Lets just say this conditioner tames my mane. I love it after 2 or 3 days a saw a big difference. Loving my hair FINALLY
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Agnes F.
London
Nice Botanics Essence with power of the nature. Lots of flower oils. Nice scent. It is expensive treatment.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
This is by far the best thing I put on my hair. All natural ingredients and brings new life to my chemically treated hair. Only available at salons .
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Jayme U.
I haven’t had this that long, however the few times I’ve used it I really liked it. I got it to use when air drying my hair and it gave me soft, manageable piecey waves.
Ioanna D.
athens
Love it love it love it!!! Really good product and smell to. The price is very good and the felling is great
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??