BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
This is a moisturizing oil mist for dull and devitalized hair. This leave-in is supposed to make your hair feel moisturized.

First of all, I know this is a sample. I'm aware. But I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS. Do I use it on wet or dry hair? Do I need to blow dry it? Do I dab it? Do I apply only to the tips? The back of the sample had no instructions whatsoever. I went online to look out for answers and I realized I'm supposed to SPRAY this (hence the "mist", sounds logic... then again look at the sample. How am I suppose to spray this?). It has a strong smell which is a combinaison of coconut, argan, jojoba and avocado oils. It kind of fades away once applied, which turns out not so bad. Honestly, it didn't do anything wonderful to my hair. For all I know, it made my hair a little greasy.
Agnes F.
London
Nice Botanics Essence with power of the nature. Lots of flower oils. Nice scent. It is expensive treatment.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
This is by far the best thing I put on my hair. All natural ingredients and brings new life to my chemically treated hair. Only available at salons .
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Jayme U.
I haven’t had this that long, however the few times I’ve used it I really liked it. I got it to use when air drying my hair and it gave me soft, manageable piecey waves.
Ioanna D.
athens
Love it love it love it!!! Really good product and smell to. The price is very good and the felling is great
Larissa A.
New Castle, DE
Nunca usei, mais pela marca acredito que seja um ótimo produto, já usei vari os outros produtos da marca e nenhum deixou a desejar
Kristina S.
would love to try out this product seems to leave the hair in a nice texture smooth and anti frizz
Maddison V.
TOTAL HAIR LIFE SAVOR! My hair stylist turned me on to this product and it has saved my hair!! This serum/oil is so amazing it adds so much shine and strength to my hair. You only need a dime size amount to go through even medium hair and it completely helps. The smell is so so but I got past it after I saw how much hair took to this product. I have naturally really dry hair and I go to a salon to get a treatment done to my hair to help with the dryness and my stylist always uses this product on me too. The only down side is the price of this product it’s like $60 bucks or more!!
Basma A.
United Arab Emirates , Ajman
I like this brand too much and it is keep my hair very silky and shiny you can try and buy it now
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??