BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

kenza m.

this product is perfect because it looks great it also makes my hair so sweet I loooove this kerastase oil will never make me disappointed
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Victoria r.
this stuff works really well with my hair after i take it down. makes my hair soft and it stays in place
Samia S.
Sou louca para testar aqui no Brasil ela eh muito bem falada por todo mundo pena que aqui eh um absurdo de cara
Amila C.
What's not to love about this entire brand! Their products are truly amazing. My hair is naturally frizzy so this helps with that and doesn't leave me looking greasy
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
I love Kerastase products and this essence is just amazing. Love the smell and the final results are great
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Love love LOVE this! It works so well and smells so good! I actually got this in my ipsy bag!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Lucía S.
Oviedo
¿Habéis probado este producto? A mí personalmente me gusta y veo que mi pelo a cambiado para mejor, ¿qué me decís?
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??