BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Sara T.
Colleyville, TX
did not like I tend nit worth the money at all that it takes to use this product. Not a good value, will never use
Dannia M.
Lima
El frizz vuelve a las 2 horas ; un rico aroma pero no cumple el objetivo principal . El precio es accesible
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
It didn't work. At all. Smells terrible. I was given a sample of this, used it about 4 times and was not at all impressed.
Karie M.
it didn’t really work with my hair type which is frizzy, oily, and wavy. i would not recommend this if your hair is like mine
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I didn’t love this product considering the price point! Smells great but made my hair too soft and because of it, it didn’t hold curl well! I wouldn’t suggest this product
Angela V.
Shah Alam, Selangor
It does not gives me that much of bristles any more because It has already reduced most of it maintaining my hair silky and soft.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
I initially received a sample of this and thought it was fantastic. Bought a full sized product and wish I didn't waste my money.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
This is lighter, still gives shine but doesn't "relax" my hair and keep it from getting a little poofy in places.
Julia C.
New Castle, DE
No es un mal sérum pero quiza no es lo mejor para mi pelo, al ser ondulado no se nota el brillo ni la suavidad. [product:kerastase-aura-botanica-essence-d'eclat]
Ebony L.
Seafield, Edinburgh
I did like this product but only because of the smell to be honest and found it actually didn’t do much difference to my hair which for the price wasn’t exactly expected
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??