Add a Photo

Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

I received this as a Christmas present and it makes my hair looking amazing. I like how my hair looks and feels after using this product. This makes my hair feeling smooth.
Andres B.
Andres B.

excelente producto recomiendo el uso de este producto por lo menos cada 15 dias mi novia lo usa frecuentemente y la apariencia de su cabello ha cambiado totalmente y se ve con mas volumen yo si tuviera el cabello para usarlo lo probara tambien jaja
Jackeline g.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states

· Light texture that melts immediately in the hair.

· Facilitates unraveling.

· Provides 48 hours of deep and lasting nutrition.

· With control of the frizz.

· Provides natural untact, vitality and a healthy shine to the hair.
Jock G.
Jock G.

Awesome product!!! A serum that you have to try and keep using. It exceeded my expectations and more by bringing new life to my hair. The scent is nice withour being overpowering and too much to he nose. I believe in it toatally i dont think it needs any improvement other than making it more affordable.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX

Not my favorite brand of all time but does what is says it will do! The scent is okay- nothing special. Pricey for what minimal effects is has on hydration and softness. Wouldn't buy again but if you have oily hair I would recommend
Kate L.
Kate L.
Keene, NH

It works really well but can leave my ends looking greasy or stringy if I use too much. If you are good at determining the right amount of product for your hair, you'll love this stuff. If you're not always sure, like me, you may need some trial and error to get this to work for you.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Shreveport, LA

I had to play around with this one a bit. My hair tends to get oily so I have to make sure to use just a little and it comes out perfect.
Skye H.
Skye H.

I really love this product, it is really good quality. My hair is thick and wavy, currently with bleached ends and red/purple mix on top. I guess you could say my hair is damaged but this makes my hair feel so much better
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

This product left my hair nourished and shiny and frizz-free. Its easy to use, just run some through slightly damp hair. It wasn't heavy or oily feeling in my hair.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

This is a really good option for treating your hair, i love the formula and for the price is really worth your money, if you havent try it yet enjoy.

Join Now