BY KÉRASTASE #8 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Katherine C.
This is a really good option for treating your hair, i love the formula and for the price is really worth your money, if you havent try it yet enjoy.
Valentina N.
Bruma ultra-fina ligera.
48 horas de nutrición duradera.
72 horas de control anti-encrespamiento.
Aporta suavidad, tacto natural y brillo saludable.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Love it! I try to always apply keratin to my hair, after shampooing, before styling. It prevents breakage and split ends, nourishes and adds shine.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my eyes looks so good. it's great.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
This product control my frizz very well,My hair is curly and one of my hair concerns its how to control the frizz this guy help me out a lot
Tati P.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
My hairdresser used on me and I ended up taking one of them home!! Great nutritive product. You can tell the difference on each application.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I love the products of this brand. The products are great apart from being a brand that does not test the products on animals. I Love it!!!
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
I had to play around with this one a bit. My hair tends to get oily so I have to make sure to use just a little and it comes out perfect.
No friz all day stays soft and no fly a ways and always looks neat. No strigys. Very amazing formula. Sometimes the bottle squirts weird.
Mare F.
Modesto, CA
Kerastase Aura Botanical Essence D'eclat is really great at getting rid of the frizz in my hair. Smells great and tames my fly-aways too.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does