BY KÉRASTASE #15 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Chrysi M.
Nice oil , It makes your hair feel softer and look healthier , but you must be careful, it might make your hair loook greasy
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Wonderful product to control my wild hair days. It keeps the frizzies at bay without weighing it down or looking too oily.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
It didn't work. At all. Smells terrible. I was given a sample of this, used it about 4 times and was not at all impressed.
Tamara S.
West Tawakoni, TX
I had a sample of this and I LOVE it! Looking for a contest to win some so I can give a video review. Excellent product .
Marliyah Z.
Bye bye dry and damage hair, Kerastase essence made my hair shine and smooth, really help when you do dry blow your hair
Isabella W.
AMAZING PRODUCT and great quality not to mention it lasts a long time 10/10 love this product! I always buy this product!
Denise W.
This makes my hair strong. And smooth. I love the quality and packaging. I also likes how it works with my coily hair.
Sherri K.
New city, NY
Makes my hair so silky smooth and keeps it straight. No flyaways and it looks like it was done in a salon every time
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product. It feels amazing after you apply it in your hair. long lasting effects. definitely met my expectations
Shmeldjeen L.
I love this product, iperfect spray to wake your hair up! It makes that dry hair turn into a nice luster flowing hair
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does