BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Emily S.
Keller, TX
Great product! Helps to restore the hair. I really enjoy the smell and feeling of my hair after using this
Madison D.
Lexington, KY
Smells amazing and really works well on my long hair! Doesn't make it oily or weigh it down at all!
Maria Q.
Primero, la estrechó suavemente; Luego rocié mi cabello secado con una toalla. Finalmente, pasé mis dedos por mi cabello para distribuir el producto uniformemente. Por la mañana, al despertarse del cabello seco, se sintió totalmente hidratada y parecía super brillante. Me vendieron: mi rutina de secado al aire recién recibió una actualización importante.
Divya N.
St, NL
Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I have very fine and very curly hair. Lets just say this conditioner tames my mane. I love it after 2 or 3 days a saw a big difference. Loving my hair FINALLY
Erin N.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
I love a good hair oil. I have tons of hair , and this does not weigh it down
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Keratse products are great my hair stylist recommend this frizz control product to me. I really haven't tryed all their products but this one is great.
Katherine C.
This is a really good option for treating your hair, i love the formula and for the price is really worth your money, if you havent try it yet enjoy.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
This is by far the best thing I put on my hair. All natural ingredients and brings new life to my chemically treated hair. Only available at salons .
Valentina N.
Bruma ultra-fina ligera.
48 horas de nutrición duradera.
72 horas de control anti-encrespamiento.
Aporta suavidad, tacto natural y brillo saludable.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??