BY KÉRASTASE #19 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Luana S.
Luana S.
Compra compra compra. Eu amo ele cara, tem um cheiro maravilhoso dá vontade de passar logo tudo de uma só vez
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Tucson, AZ
Leaves hair soft, silky and shiny and smooths down the fly aways without leaving hair greasy.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Weymouth , Ma
Love how it feels in my hair. Nice and sleek and smells great. Wish it was easier to find in stores
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Smells soooo good! Keeps my hair protected from heat damage and leaves my hair smooth, not sticky or greasy.
Darsh R.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product. It feels amazing after you apply it in your hair. long lasting effects. definitely met my expectations
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Chester, IL
Helps tame my mane! Always makes my hair look soft and fresh and always get compliments
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Great product! Helps to restore the hair. I really enjoy the smell and feeling of my hair after using this
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Sara T.
Sara T.
Colleyville, TX
did not like I tend nit worth the money at all that it takes to use this product. Not a good value, will never use
kiaaj l.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville, GA
Absolutely amazing I live for this product it works wonders and it is everything in my book
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does