Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments
20% off Short Mania Scultping Hair Paste Was: $36 Now: $28.80.

20% OFF

20% off Short Mania Scultping Hair Paste Was: $36 Now: $28.80.

4 days left

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Sara T.
Sara T.
Colleyville, TX

did not like I tend nit worth the money at all that it takes to use this product. Not a good value, will never use
Luana S.
Luana S.

Compra compra compra. Eu amo ele cara, tem um cheiro maravilhoso dá vontade de passar logo tudo de uma só vez
Tyler B.
Tyler B.

Smells soooo good! Keeps my hair protected from heat damage and leaves my hair smooth, not sticky or greasy.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX

Great product! Helps to restore the hair. I really enjoy the smell and feeling of my hair after using this
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I love Kerastase products and this essence is just amazing. Love the smell and the final results are great
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL

I love this product and it was very easy on my hair. It smells wonderful too. The price was not too bad.
Andry P.
Andry P.

muy buen producto, me encanta como deja mi cabello, sedoso y brillante para cualquier tipo de ocasion.
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, Tx

Sooooo amazing my hair is always so smooth after using this!! The only downside is that it's expensive
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA

Smells great! Makes my hair soft and silky and smooth! Great buy and will repurchase again! Worth it!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Weymouth , Ma

Love how it feels in my hair. Nice and sleek and smells great. Wish it was easier to find in stores