BY KÉRASTASE #8 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Smells amazing and always seems to liven up my dull hair. I usually purchase this product online as I can't find a place nearby that always has it in stock. I tend to apply at night and then wrap my hair so that it can be ultra soft and shiny in the morning
Alicia S.
I love the Kerastase products!! They are so great and they are so affordable!! It met all of my expectations and then some! I will always repurchase their items!!! I am so happy with how they make my hair look and feel
Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This product makes my hair super soft! Good price, and no regrets to have bought this. It compares to alternate products because this quality is way better.
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
Got this as a sample from one of my salon friends. It's great to tame the frizz after drying your hair. Don't use too much otherwise you risk getting really oily.
Maria Q.
miami, FL
Primero, la estrechó suavemente; Luego rocié mi cabello secado con una toalla. Finalmente, pasé mis dedos por mi cabello para distribuir el producto uniformemente. Por la mañana, al despertarse del cabello seco, se sintió totalmente hidratada y parecía super brillante. Me vendieron: mi rutina de secado al aire recién recibió una actualización importante.
Divya N.
St. John’s, IA
Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I have very fine and very curly hair. Lets just say this conditioner tames my mane. I love it after 2 or 3 days a saw a big difference. Loving my hair FINALLY
PoRsche D.
This brand is great I love using them on my hair and they have to many different things to use so no matter your hair there is always a.product for you
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Keratse products are great my hair stylist recommend this frizz control product to me. I really haven't tryed all their products but this one is great.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does