BY KÉRASTASE #19 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat
No friz all day stays soft and no fly a ways and always looks neat. No strigys. Very amazing formula. Sometimes the bottle squirts weird.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Who doesn't love kerastase? seriosly. They are the number one in hair products! I know this brand because my family
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
this stuff works really well with my hair after i take it down. makes my hair soft and it stays in place
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, TX
Sooooo amazing my hair is always so smooth after using this!! The only downside is that it's expensive
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
Smells great! Makes my hair soft and silky and smooth! Great buy and will repurchase again! Worth it!
Andry P.
Andry P.
Miami , FL
muy buen producto, me encanta como deja mi cabello, sedoso y brillante para cualquier tipo de ocasion.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Lexington, KY
Smells amazing and really works well on my long hair! Doesn't make it oily or weigh it down at all!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great anti-frizz / smoothing product that doesn't weigh down fine hair if used sparingly on wet hair prior to drying and styling.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Give your hair a really nice and shine smell and it lasts all day. Very helpful and worth the price
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product it smells great and leaves my hair absolutely amazing ad soft it's must have.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does