BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Ashley M.
Omg im obsessed with this serum. I highly reccomend I have coarse black hair. Breaks easy. This smells great and fixes my hair at the same time. Nothing compares it really doesn't. I use it three times a week. It's a really great product.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This product left my hair nourished and shiny and frizz-free. Its easy to use, just run some through slightly damp hair. It wasn't heavy or oily feeling in my hair.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Thamiris M.
Somerset, NJ
This is the best hair care product I've ever used. I actually don't follow the instructions and I use it at the very end of my routine, on dry hair (per my stylist's recommendation). It is expensive, but you don't need a lot at all so the bottle goes the distance. I tend to use it more toward the ends of my hair where it's dryer and can get frizzy. This product completely takes care of that problem and smooths and softens. I have curly hair and it makes it look smooth and shiny. Or if I straighten my hair, it takes care of fly-ways and smooths even more. It feels very greasy to the touch when you apply it but then dries with no residue whatsoever. The best product out there for hair!
Veridiana V.
Arlington, VA
Girls trust me this is an amazing purchase that I have made!!! I sincerely can say that I'm very happy to bought it. The price is good you can use forma long time and a lot of times.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
Wow! I am in love with this spray. It makes me hair feel so soft, healthy and shinny. I use the spray on damp and dry hair, as well as on a day I don't wash my hair and it always looks great.
Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This product makes my hair super soft! Good price, and no regrets to have bought this. It compares to alternate products because this quality is way better.
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??