BY KÉRASTASE #12 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
Wow! I am in love with this spray. It makes me hair feel so soft, healthy and shinny. I use the spray on damp and dry hair, as well as on a day I don't wash my hair and it always looks great.
Veridiana V.
Arlington, VA
Girls trust me this is an amazing purchase that I have made!!! I sincerely can say that I'm very happy to bought it. The price is good you can use forma long time and a lot of times.
Mollie W.
New hudson, MI
Worked well enough was a little disappointing in the end after the price and brand name are figured into it I just don't believe it was worth the money I spent on it would rather get a drugstore brand if it works like this
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's supposed to be the best hair product brand, I don't see a difference in my hair. I have dry hair from bleaching it and thought this would help strengthening it but it hasn't been effective.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
Este producto es lo máximo, lo puedo poner antes de lavar mi cabello, después del secado a blower, para el peinado diario pero no se puede abusar como es un aceite hay que tomar muyyy poquito producto para no engrasar el cabello.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a Christmas present and it makes my hair looking amazing. I like how my hair looks and feels after using this product. This makes my hair feeling smooth.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Alicia S.
I love the Kerastase products!! They are so great and they are so affordable!! It met all of my expectations and then some! I will always repurchase their items!!! I am so happy with how they make my hair look and feel
Lina M.
Rosemead , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and always seems to liven up my dull hair. I usually purchase this product online as I can't find a place nearby that always has it in stock. I tend to apply at night and then wrap my hair so that it can be ultra soft and shiny in the morning
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from one of my salon friends. It's great to tame the frizz after drying your hair. Don't use too much otherwise you risk getting really oily.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does