Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA

Very good this product, I like expirementar new and different products mainly for the hair and body
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Made my hair smooth and amazing the smell is great and it just added the right touch to my my hair!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
weymouth, MA

Love how it feels in my hair. Nice and sleek and smells great. Wish it was easier to find in stores
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this product it smells great and leaves my hair absolutely amazing ad soft it's must have.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hamilton, Ontario

This has very luxe looking packaging but I don't think the price is justified with this product
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK

Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX

Love love LOVE this! It works so well and smells so good! I actually got this in my ipsy bag!
fashion t.
fashion t.

I LOVE this oil and leaves my hair shiny and silky This product is wonderful Smells amazing
kiaaj l.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville, GA

Absolutely amazing I live for this product it works wonders and it is everything in my book
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX

This stuff is gold, especially for when you're in the worst humidity. Great for thick hair.

Join Now