BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This product makes my hair super soft! Good price, and no regrets to have bought this. It compares to alternate products because this quality is way better.
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
Got this as a sample from one of my salon friends. It's great to tame the frizz after drying your hair. Don't use too much otherwise you risk getting really oily.
Charli G.
This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Jock G.
Awesome product!!! A serum that you have to try and keep using. It exceeded my expectations and more by bringing new life to my hair. The scent is nice withour being overpowering and too much to he nose. I believe in it toatally i dont think it needs any improvement other than making it more affordable.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Lightweight mist that nourishes hair and controls frizz. It is made up of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argon.The scent is an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water which sounds weird but is great!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Not my favorite brand of all time but does what is says it will do! The scent is okay- nothing special. Pricey for what minimal effects is has on hydration and softness. Wouldn't buy again but if you have oily hair I would recommend
Van Averie S.
I love using this especially when Im styling my hair. I use flat iron everyday to tame my wild and unmanageable hair. I love its lightweight formula not sticky and like the smell of coconut. It does protects my hair from the heat from the blower or iron. And leaves my hair soft and smooth and controls frizz!
Ines A.
The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
First, I gently gave it a shake; then I sprayed it onto my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, when I woke up to dry hair, it felt fully moisturized and looked supershiny. I was sold—my air-drying routine just got a major upgrade.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??