Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX

My daughter loves this for her hair. Leaves a good shine and makes her hair less frizzy. One of her favorites and lasts all day.
Chrysi M.
Chrysi M.

Nice oil , It makes your hair feel softer and look healthier , but you must be careful, it might make your hair loook greasy
Katina S.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA

It didn't work. At all. Smells terrible. I was given a sample of this, used it about 4 times and was not at all impressed.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, Ky

Wonderful product to control my wild hair days. It keeps the frizzies at bay without weighing it down or looking too oily.
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.

Bye bye dry and damage hair, Kerastase essence made my hair shine and smooth, really help when you do dry blow your hair
Denise W.
Denise W.

This makes my hair strong. And smooth. I love the quality and packaging. I also likes how it works with my coily hair.
Shmeldjeen L.
Shmeldjeen L.

I love this product, iperfect spray to wake your hair up! It makes that dry hair turn into a nice luster flowing hair
Darsh R.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN

Great product. It feels amazing after you apply it in your hair. long lasting effects. definitely met my expectations
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
New City, NY

Makes my hair so silky smooth and keeps it straight. No flyaways and it looks like it was done in a salon every time
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Who doesn't love kerastase? seriosly. They are the number one in hair products! I know this brand because my family

Join Now