Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Chrysi M.
Chrysi M.
Nice oil , It makes your hair feel softer and look healthier , but you must be careful, it might make your hair loook greasy
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, Ky
Wonderful product to control my wild hair days. It keeps the frizzies at bay without weighing it down or looking too oily.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing. I use it every other week to help moisturize my hair.
Using to much makes my hair greasy. Highly recommend!
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.
Bye bye dry and damage hair, Kerastase essence made my hair shine and smooth, really help when you do dry blow your hair
Denise W.
Denise W.
This makes my hair strong. And smooth. I love the quality and packaging. I also likes how it works with my coily hair.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
New City, NY
Makes my hair so silky smooth and keeps it straight. No flyaways and it looks like it was done in a salon every time
Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Love love LOVE this! It works so well and smells so good! I actually got this in my ipsy bag!
Katina S.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
It didn't work. At all. Smells terrible. I was given a sample of this, used it about 4 times and was not at all impressed.
Shmeldjeen L.
Shmeldjeen L.
I love this product, iperfect spray to wake your hair up! It makes that dry hair turn into a nice luster flowing hair
No friz all day stays soft and no fly a ways and always looks neat. No strigys. Very amazing formula. Sometimes the bottle squirts weird.