Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#18 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (4)
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY

Keratse products are great my hair stylist recommend this frizz control product to me. I really haven't tryed all their products but this one is great.
Irina R.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA

This product control my frizz very well,My hair is curly and one of my hair concerns its how to control the frizz this guy help me out a lot
Tati P.
Tati P.
Springfield Gardens, NY

My hairdresser used on me and I ended up taking one of them home!! Great nutritive product. You can tell the difference on each application.
Mare F.
Mare F.
Modesto, CA

Kerastase Aura Botanical Essence D'eclat is really great at getting rid of the frizz in my hair. Smells great and tames my fly-aways too.
No friz all day stays soft and no fly a ways and always looks neat. No strigys. Very amazing formula. Sometimes the bottle squirts weird.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH

This product is amazing. I use it every other week to help moisturize my hair.
Using to much makes my hair greasy. Highly recommend!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA

I initially received a sample of this and thought it was fantastic. Bought a full sized product and wish I didn't waste my money.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY

Great anti-frizz / smoothing product that doesn't weigh down fine hair if used sparingly on wet hair prior to drying and styling.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX

My daughter loves this for her hair. Leaves a good shine and makes her hair less frizzy. One of her favorites and lasts all day.
Chrysi M.
Chrysi M.

Nice oil , It makes your hair feel softer and look healthier , but you must be careful, it might make your hair loook greasy

Join Now