BY KÉRASTASE #12 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Y'all, my momma uses this all the time. She's always had damaged unhealthy hair. Since using this product, her hair is so smooth and beautiful!!! She's used many products but this seems to work best for her.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Ashley M.
Omg im obsessed with this serum. I highly reccomend I have coarse black hair. Breaks easy. This smells great and fixes my hair at the same time. Nothing compares it really doesn't. I use it three times a week. It's a really great product.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Mary E.
This stuff is a hair miracle!!! If you have damaged, colored, dry hair this is totally worth the larger price tag! It turned my hair completely around! I'm obsessed with everything from Karastase!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
jamie j.
I use a lot of this particular brand of product and I do find that it is worth the price that is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it I like the scent of this and it works very well
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does