Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Keratse products are great my hair stylist recommend this frizz control product to me. I really haven't tryed all their products but this one is great.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
Got this as a sample from one of my salon friends. It's great to tame the frizz after drying your hair. Don't use too much otherwise you risk getting really oily.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Rosemead, Ca
Smells amazing and always seems to liven up my dull hair. I usually purchase this product online as I can't find a place nearby that always has it in stock. I tend to apply at night and then wrap my hair so that it can be ultra soft and shiny in the morning
Josselyn T.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
Although it's supposed to be the best hair product brand, I don't see a difference in my hair. I have dry hair from bleaching it and thought this would help strengthening it but it hasn't been effective.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
New York
Tati P.
Tati P.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
My hairdresser used on me and I ended up taking one of them home!! Great nutritive product. You can tell the difference on each application.
Mare F.
Mare F.
Modesto, CA
Kerastase Aura Botanical Essence D'eclat is really great at getting rid of the frizz in my hair. Smells great and tames my fly-aways too.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
First, he gently shook her; Then I sprayed on my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, upon waking to dry hair, she felt totally hydrated and looked supershiny. I was sold-my air-drying routine just received a major update.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
My daughter loves this for her hair. Leaves a good shine and makes her hair less frizzy. One of her favorites and lasts all day.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I love Kerastase products and this essence is just amazing. Love the smell and the final results are great