Add a Photo

Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
Lucía S.
Lucía S.
Oviedo

¿Habéis probado este producto? A mí personalmente me gusta y veo que mi pelo a cambiado para mejor, ¿qué me decís?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Medley, FL

I love Kerastase products and this essence is just amazing. Love the smell and the final results are great
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL

I love this product and it was very easy on my hair. It smells wonderful too. The price was not too bad.
Andry P.
Andry P.

muy buen producto, me encanta como deja mi cabello, sedoso y brillante para cualquier tipo de ocasion.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA

Smells great! Makes my hair soft and silky and smooth! Great buy and will repurchase again! Worth it!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
weymouth, MA

Love how it feels in my hair. Nice and sleek and smells great. Wish it was easier to find in stores
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Made my hair smooth and amazing the smell is great and it just added the right touch to my my hair!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA

Very good this product, I like expirementar new and different products mainly for the hair and body
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this product it smells great and leaves my hair absolutely amazing ad soft it's must have.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hamilton , Ontario

This has very luxe looking packaging but I don't think the price is justified with this product

Join Now