BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Y'all, my momma uses this all the time. She's always had damaged unhealthy hair. Since using this product, her hair is so smooth and beautiful!!! She's used many products but this seems to work best for her.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
· Light texture that melts immediately in the hair.

· Facilitates unraveling.

· Provides 48 hours of deep and lasting nutrition.

· With control of the frizz.

· Provides natural untact, vitality and a healthy shine to the hair.
Ashley M.
Omg im obsessed with this serum. I highly reccomend I have coarse black hair. Breaks easy. This smells great and fixes my hair at the same time. Nothing compares it really doesn't. I use it three times a week. It's a really great product.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Kerastase es sinónimo de excelencia para mí. Una marca top, siempre he recomendado sus productos. Este en principal posee una de las mejores fórmulas para restaurar e hidratar el cabello. Lo recomiendo!
jamie j.
I use a lot of this particular brand of product and I do find that it is worth the price that is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it I like the scent of this and it works very well
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does