BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
is my favorite product, the lightweight mist is 99 percent natural. It's a biphase formula with jojoba, avocado, coconut, and argan oils on the bottom and a more watery sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower mix sitting on the top. So it needs to be shaken well to blend before using.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
· Light texture that melts immediately in the hair.

· Facilitates unraveling.

· Provides 48 hours of deep and lasting nutrition.

· With control of the frizz.

· Provides natural untact, vitality and a healthy shine to the hair.
Kim M.
This product is wonderful but has a bit of a learning curve. The first time I used it it left my hair rather oily and I had to tweak my method of application a bit to get the desired result. Now I spray some of the essence on my hands before working it into my hair with great results. I love that it is sulphate, paraben and silicone-free.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Kerastase es sinónimo de excelencia para mí. Una marca top, siempre he recomendado sus productos. Este en principal posee una de las mejores fórmulas para restaurar e hidratar el cabello. Lo recomiendo!
Amila C.
What's not to love about this entire brand! Their products are truly amazing. My hair is naturally frizzy so this helps with that and doesn't leave me looking greasy
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??