BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Would work better with curly hair probably but I still recommend. I use this all the time. I feel like I go through a bottle a week. My hair feels so soft after using this. I usually leave it in for about 15 minutes. It might even repair damage ends (or it seems like it does).
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Amazing. This stuff is seriously magical. My hair color is brunette and it can become frizzy and tangled up easily. This stuff is a little on the pricey side but I definitely think it's worth it bc it does wonders on my hair.
E Jinq H.
Kettering, OH
This is a great product for chemically treated hair. It is not too greasy and helps to keep the hair smooth. The price might be a little bit higher but it works well. I'll recommend it to others if they have frizzy hair.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
is my favorite product, the lightweight mist is 99 percent natural. It's a biphase formula with jojoba, avocado, coconut, and argan oils on the bottom and a more watery sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower mix sitting on the top. So it needs to be shaken well to blend before using.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
· Light texture that melts immediately in the hair.

· Facilitates unraveling.

· Provides 48 hours of deep and lasting nutrition.

· With control of the frizz.

· Provides natural untact, vitality and a healthy shine to the hair.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??