BY KÉRASTASE #15 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Amila C.
What's not to love about this entire brand! Their products are truly amazing. My hair is naturally frizzy so this helps with that and doesn't leave me looking greasy
E Jinq H.
Kettering, OH
This is a great product for chemically treated hair. It is not too greasy and helps to keep the hair smooth. The price might be a little bit higher but it works well. I'll recommend it to others if they have frizzy hair.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
is my favorite product, the lightweight mist is 99 percent natural. It's a biphase formula with jojoba, avocado, coconut, and argan oils on the bottom and a more watery sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower mix sitting on the top. So it needs to be shaken well to blend before using.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This product left my hair nourished and shiny and frizz-free. Its easy to use, just run some through slightly damp hair. It wasn't heavy or oily feeling in my hair.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Y'all, my momma uses this all the time. She's always had damaged unhealthy hair. Since using this product, her hair is so smooth and beautiful!!! She's used many products but this seems to work best for her.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Ashley M.
Omg im obsessed with this serum. I highly reccomend I have coarse black hair. Breaks easy. This smells great and fixes my hair at the same time. Nothing compares it really doesn't. I use it three times a week. It's a really great product.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does