Add a Photo

Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
Tati P.
Tati P.
Springfield Gardens, NY

My hairdresser used on me and I ended up taking one of them home!! Great nutritive product. You can tell the difference on each application.
Irina R.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA

This product control my frizz very well,My hair is curly and one of my hair concerns its how to control the frizz this guy help me out a lot
No friz all day stays soft and no fly a ways and always looks neat. No strigys. Very amazing formula. Sometimes the bottle squirts weird.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH

This product is amazing. I use it every other week to help moisturize my hair.
Using to much makes my hair greasy. Highly recommend!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY

Great anti-frizz / smoothing product that doesn't weigh down fine hair if used sparingly on wet hair prior to drying and styling.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA

I initially received a sample of this and thought it was fantastic. Bought a full sized product and wish I didn't waste my money.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

Works very well with a fantastic scent and smooth finish. My hair was silky and stayed styling all night long! Even in humidity
Denise W.
Denise W.

This makes my hair strong. And smooth. I love the quality and packaging. I also likes how it works with my coily hair.
Shmeldjeen L.
Shmeldjeen L.

I love this product, iperfect spray to wake your hair up! It makes that dry hair turn into a nice luster flowing hair
Darsh R.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN

Great product. It feels amazing after you apply it in your hair. long lasting effects. definitely met my expectations

Join Now