Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#18 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (4)
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA

I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA

This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ

This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Josselyn T.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA

Although it's supposed to be the best hair product brand, I don't see a difference in my hair. I have dry hair from bleaching it and thought this would help strengthening it but it hasn't been effective.
Eliana H.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX

Wow! I am in love with this spray. It makes me hair feel so soft, healthy and shinny. I use the spray on damp and dry hair, as well as on a day I don't wash my hair and it always looks great.
jamie j.
jamie j.

I use a lot of this particular brand of product and I do find that it is worth the price that is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it I like the scent of this and it works very well
Veridiana V.
Veridiana V.
Arlington , Virgínia

Girls trust me this is an amazing purchase that I have made!!! I sincerely can say that I'm very happy to bought it. The price is good you can use forma long time and a lot of times.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Amila C.
Amila C.

What's not to love about this entire brand! Their products are truly amazing. My hair is naturally frizzy so this helps with that and doesn't leave me looking greasy
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA

Got this as a sample from one of my salon friends. It's great to tame the frizz after drying your hair. Don't use too much otherwise you risk getting really oily.

Join Now