BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Madison S.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft it is more on the expensive side but it last a long time a little goes a long way. It met my expectations in every way and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Omg im obsessed with this serum. I highly reccomend I have coarse black hair. Breaks easy. This smells great and fixes my hair at the same time. Nothing compares it really doesn't. I use it three times a week. It's a really great product.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
jamie j.
jamie j.
I use a lot of this particular brand of product and I do find that it is worth the price that is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it I like the scent of this and it works very well
Eliana H.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
Wow! I am in love with this spray. It makes me hair feel so soft, healthy and shinny. I use the spray on damp and dry hair, as well as on a day I don't wash my hair and it always looks great.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
New Hudson, MI
Worked well enough was a little disappointing in the end after the price and brand name are figured into it I just don't believe it was worth the money I spent on it would rather get a drugstore brand if it works like this
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
Este producto es lo máximo, lo puedo poner antes de lavar mi cabello, después del secado a blower, para el peinado diario pero no se puede abusar como es un aceite hay que tomar muyyy poquito producto para no engrasar el cabello.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I have very fine and very curly hair. Lets just say this conditioner tames my mane. I love it after 2 or 3 days a saw a big difference. Loving my hair FINALLY
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does