BY KÉRASTASE #8 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN
Aura Botanica is one of the newest product lines from Kerastase and it delivers. The smell is phenomenal and the effect is amazing. While it's a luxury brand, it's worth the price! Coconut/Argan oil base product keeps my hair moisturized and can be used right out of the shower or lightly on second day hair.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand but I love some of items more than others. This one was pretty good for me. I felt like it added a lovely bit of moisture without weighing things down.

I would recommend this but I'd mention that it's not the most price friendly product line...that stated, is it effective, yes it is.
Adriana B.
First, he gently shook her; Then I sprayed on my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, upon waking to dry hair, she felt totally hydrated and looked supershiny. I was sold-my air-drying routine just received a major update.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
· Light texture that melts immediately in the hair.

· Facilitates unraveling.

· Provides 48 hours of deep and lasting nutrition.

· With control of the frizz.

· Provides natural untact, vitality and a healthy shine to the hair.
Kim M.
This product is wonderful but has a bit of a learning curve. The first time I used it it left my hair rather oily and I had to tweak my method of application a bit to get the desired result. Now I spray some of the essence on my hands before working it into my hair with great results. I love that it is sulphate, paraben and silicone-free.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Kerastase es sinónimo de excelencia para mí. Una marca top, siempre he recomendado sus productos. Este en principal posee una de las mejores fórmulas para restaurar e hidratar el cabello. Lo recomiendo!
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Amazing. This stuff is seriously magical. My hair color is brunette and it can become frizzy and tangled up easily. This stuff is a little on the pricey side but I definitely think it's worth it bc it does wonders on my hair.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
First, I gently gave it a shake; then I sprayed it onto my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, when I woke up to dry hair, it felt fully moisturized and looked supershiny. I was sold—my air-drying routine just got a major upgrade.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does