BY KÉRASTASE #12 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is everything. I apply on my damp hair and it keeps it sleek and shiny. The smell is heavenly and it's something I apply after every shower. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it for that mater so anything to help it slick down, I'm all for. I purchase mine at a local salon that sells Kerastase.
Skye H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product, it is really good quality. My hair is thick and wavy, currently with bleached ends and red/purple mix on top. I guess you could say my hair is damaged but this makes my hair feel so much better
Andres B.
excelente producto recomiendo el uso de este producto por lo menos cada 15 dias mi novia lo usa frecuentemente y la apariencia de su cabello ha cambiado totalmente y se ve con mas volumen yo si tuviera el cabello para usarlo lo probara tambien jaja
Ines A.
The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Patty C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't that thrilled with the product. Love trying and exploring hair products but this product dried my hair. My hair type is thin (but lots of it) with semi wavy. There's differently some frizz and did help to control but wasn't satisfied overall with the product.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN
Aura Botanica is one of the newest product lines from Kerastase and it delivers. The smell is phenomenal and the effect is amazing. While it's a luxury brand, it's worth the price! Coconut/Argan oil base product keeps my hair moisturized and can be used right out of the shower or lightly on second day hair.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand but I love some of items more than others. This one was pretty good for me. I felt like it added a lovely bit of moisture without weighing things down.

I would recommend this but I'd mention that it's not the most price friendly product line...that stated, is it effective, yes it is.
Adriana B.
First, he gently shook her; Then I sprayed on my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, upon waking to dry hair, she felt totally hydrated and looked supershiny. I was sold-my air-drying routine just received a major update.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does