Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Charli G.
Charli G.
This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Kim M.
Kim M.
This product is wonderful but has a bit of a learning curve. The first time I used it it left my hair rather oily and I had to tweak my method of application a bit to get the desired result. Now I spray some of the essence on my hands before working it into my hair with great results. I love that it is sulphate, paraben and silicone-free.
Jami T.
Jami T.
Mount Clemens, MI
Amazing. This stuff is seriously magical. My hair color is brunette and it can become frizzy and tangled up easily. This stuff is a little on the pricey side but I definitely think it's worth it bc it does wonders on my hair.
Amila C.
Amila C.
What's not to love about this entire brand! Their products are truly amazing. My hair is naturally frizzy so this helps with that and doesn't leave me looking greasy
E Jinq H.
E Jinq H.
Kettering, OH
This is a great product for chemically treated hair. It is not too greasy and helps to keep the hair smooth. The price might be a little bit higher but it works well. I'll recommend it to others if they have frizzy hair.
rafaela r.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
is my favorite product, the lightweight mist is 99 percent natural. It's a biphase formula with jojoba, avocado, coconut, and argan oils on the bottom and a more watery sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower mix sitting on the top. So it needs to be shaken well to blend before using.
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Y'all, my momma uses this all the time. She's always had damaged unhealthy hair. Since using this product, her hair is so smooth and beautiful!!! She's used many products but this seems to work best for her.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is honestly pretty pricey. I enjoy putting a serum in my hair but honestly i feel like this kind of weighs it down. It has a really nice long lasting scent though! I just wish it wasnt so greasy.