Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#18 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (4)
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH

This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL

I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Miami, Florida

Este producto es lo máximo, lo puedo poner antes de lavar mi cabello, después del secado a blower, para el peinado diario pero no se puede abusar como es un aceite hay que tomar muyyy poquito producto para no engrasar el cabello.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN

Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
New Hudson, MI

Worked well enough was a little disappointing in the end after the price and brand name are figured into it I just don't believe it was worth the money I spent on it would rather get a drugstore brand if it works like this
E Jinq H.
E Jinq H.
Minneapolis, MN

This is a great product for chemically treated hair. It is not too greasy and helps to keep the hair smooth. The price might be a little bit higher but it works well. I'll recommend it to others if they have frizzy hair.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Laredo, TX

When I tried this product I was delighted I like everything for the care and if they bring keratin that the sample they gave me was small but I surrender I hope to have money to be able to buy it if I would recommend it
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

I love the Kerastase products!! They are so great and they are so affordable!! It met all of my expectations and then some! I will always repurchase their items!!! I am so happy with how they make my hair look and feel
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA

This product is really great for frizzy hair. It works as a serum and keeps frizziness at bay. I usually get frizzy hair in the summer time from the humidity and I use this product when I straighten my hair.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS

Y'all, my momma uses this all the time. She's always had damaged unhealthy hair. Since using this product, her hair is so smooth and beautiful!!! She's used many products but this seems to work best for her.

Join Now