BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Charli G.
This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Van Averie S.
I love using this especially when Im styling my hair. I use flat iron everyday to tame my wild and unmanageable hair. I love its lightweight formula not sticky and like the smell of coconut. It does protects my hair from the heat from the blower or iron. And leaves my hair soft and smooth and controls frizz!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
This product is everything. I apply on my damp hair and it keeps it sleek and shiny. The smell is heavenly and it's something I apply after every shower. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it for that mater so anything to help it slick down, I'm all for. I purchase mine at a local salon that sells Kerastase.
Andres B.
excelente producto recomiendo el uso de este producto por lo menos cada 15 dias mi novia lo usa frecuentemente y la apariencia de su cabello ha cambiado totalmente y se ve con mas volumen yo si tuviera el cabello para usarlo lo probara tambien jaja
Ines A.
The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Patty C.
Wasn't that thrilled with the product. Love trying and exploring hair products but this product dried my hair. My hair type is thin (but lots of it) with semi wavy. There's differently some frizz and did help to control but wasn't satisfied overall with the product.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN
Aura Botanica is one of the newest product lines from Kerastase and it delivers. The smell is phenomenal and the effect is amazing. While it's a luxury brand, it's worth the price! Coconut/Argan oil base product keeps my hair moisturized and can be used right out of the shower or lightly on second day hair.
Nancy P.
Laredo, TX
When I tried this product I was delighted I like everything for the care and if they bring keratin that the sample they gave me was small but I surrender I hope to have money to be able to buy it if I would recommend it
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does