BY KÉRASTASE #12 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This product makes my hair super soft! Good price, and no regrets to have bought this. It compares to alternate products because this quality is way better.
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a while now and I've seen visible differences. Maybe it is because the oil works a tad differently from all the oils I've used before. You have to leave it in for at least half an hour before rinsing it out and you're left with really smooth strands and a subtle shine. I like to use it a day before a night-out or a special event so I can go on about everything else without having to worry about my hair. Try it out!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product!!! A serum that you have to try and keep using. It exceeded my expectations and more by bringing new life to my hair. The scent is nice withour being overpowering and too much to he nose. I believe in it toatally i dont think it needs any improvement other than making it more affordable.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Lightweight mist that nourishes hair and controls frizz. It is made up of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argon.The scent is an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water which sounds weird but is great!
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite brand of all time but does what is says it will do! The scent is okay- nothing special. Pricey for what minimal effects is has on hydration and softness. Wouldn't buy again but if you have oily hair I would recommend
Charli G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does