Add a Photo

Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
Ines A.
Ines A.

The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA

Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.
Berkeley T.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA

So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA

Smells amazing and always seems to liven up my dull hair. I usually purchase this product online as I can't find a place nearby that always has it in stock. I tend to apply at night and then wrap my hair so that it can be ultra soft and shiny in the morning
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH

This belongs to one of my already favorite and go to brands that is out there! It's so hydrating and lightweight that I'm able to use this product on both wet and dry hair without it being so heavy that it weighs my hair down whatsoever!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL

I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Manon H.
Manon H.
Calgary Alberta

Ok I love this hair product so much it is such great quality and not very expensive it works great on sensitive, dry and oily hair I bought it 3 years ago and it still works just as good as the day I bought it with beautiful curls
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN

Such a great value for the price of this. You don't have to use a lot for it to go a long way. I love how this product smells and the texture of he product. I had a tough time finding the product but the internet is a huge go-to.
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Miami, Florida

Este producto es lo máximo, lo puedo poner antes de lavar mi cabello, después del secado a blower, para el peinado diario pero no se puede abusar como es un aceite hay que tomar muyyy poquito producto para no engrasar el cabello.

Join Now