Add a Photo

By K√ČRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Yuliia Y.
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a while now and I've seen visible differences. Maybe it is because the oil works a tad differently from all the oils I've used before. You have to leave it in for at least half an hour before rinsing it out and you're left with really smooth strands and a subtle shine. I like to use it a day before a night-out or a special event so I can go on about everything else without having to worry about my hair. Try it out!
Berkeley T.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Jock G.
Jock G.
Awesome product!!! A serum that you have to try and keep using. It exceeded my expectations and more by bringing new life to my hair. The scent is nice withour being overpowering and too much to he nose. I believe in it toatally i dont think it needs any improvement other than making it more affordable.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Not my favorite brand of all time but does what is says it will do! The scent is okay- nothing special. Pricey for what minimal effects is has on hydration and softness. Wouldn't buy again but if you have oily hair I would recommend
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
I love using this especially when Im styling my hair. I use flat iron everyday to tame my wild and unmanageable hair. I love its lightweight formula not sticky and like the smell of coconut. It does protects my hair from the heat from the blower or iron. And leaves my hair soft and smooth and controls frizz!
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
This product is everything. I apply on my damp hair and it keeps it sleek and shiny. The smell is heavenly and it's something I apply after every shower. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it for that mater so anything to help it slick down, I'm all for. I purchase mine at a local salon that sells Kerastase.
Ines A.
Ines A.
The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Kammi L.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN
Aura Botanica is one of the newest product lines from Kerastase and it delivers. The smell is phenomenal and the effect is amazing. While it's a luxury brand, it's worth the price! Coconut/Argan oil base product keeps my hair moisturized and can be used right out of the shower or lightly on second day hair.
Tres S.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand but I love some of items more than others. This one was pretty good for me. I felt like it added a lovely bit of moisture without weighing things down.

I would recommend this but I'd mention that it's not the most price friendly product line...that stated, is it effective, yes it is.