BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Mistirae S.
First of all I love the scentoh, my hair is color treated so I have unmanageable frizz and flyaways, as well as split ends this has helped me so much since I began using it
Gloria P.
MIAMI, FL
mezcla de aceites nutritivos multiusos, compuesta de un 99% de ingredientes de origen natural .aumenta la nutrición y suavidad del cabello exigente. El Aceite de Aguacate Renovable, rico en Omegas 6 y 9, y el Aceite de Jojoba agregan suavidad y brillo al cabello. El extracto de romero ayuda a preservar los aceites.
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is indescribable perfect !It camed a lil messy though. 100% recommend this product .I will absolutely will be ordering this again.It also makes my hair so soft.i love this oil.kerastase will never make me disappointed .
Eleana D.
I love kerastase products. The scent is delicious and makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I have fine, color treated hair and and my hair feels so healthy after using this! I definitely recommend any kerastase product!
Jaqueline D.
Lubbock, TX
This product leaves the hair dry very soft and returns the nutrients to the damaged wire. Great to use after a beach day and contains a deliciuos smell of powerful woman!
Bsqrd i.
Richland, MI
Omg these products are amazing!! Everyone in my family uses them and has amazing results, it never disappoints. They are a little pricey but they are so worth the extra money. This is one brand I trust
Amber H.
North Port
I have hair that i cannot air dry. With this product i can air dry my hair without worrying about the frizz that would normally be there with out this product. I am highly impressed
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a while now and I've seen visible differences. Maybe it is because the oil works a tad differently from all the oils I've used before. You have to leave it in for at least half an hour before rinsing it out and you're left with really smooth strands and a subtle shine. I like to use it a day before a night-out or a special event so I can go on about everything else without having to worry about my hair. Try it out!
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does