Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Kammi L.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN

Aura Botanica is one of the newest product lines from Kerastase and it delivers. The smell is phenomenal and the effect is amazing. While it's a luxury brand, it's worth the price! Coconut/Argan oil base product keeps my hair moisturized and can be used right out of the shower or lightly on second day hair.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM

First, I gently gave it a shake; then I sprayed it onto my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, when I woke up to dry hair, it felt fully moisturized and looked supershiny. I was sold—my air-drying routine just got a major upgrade.
Tres S.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this brand but I love some of items more than others. This one was pretty good for me. I felt like it added a lovely bit of moisture without weighing things down.

I would recommend this but I'd mention that it's not the most price friendly product line...that stated, is it effective, yes it is.
rafaela r.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida

is my favorite product, the lightweight mist is 99 percent natural. It's a biphase formula with jojoba, avocado, coconut, and argan oils on the bottom and a more watery sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower mix sitting on the top. So it needs to be shaken well to blend before using.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

First, he gently shook her; Then I sprayed on my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, upon waking to dry hair, she felt totally hydrated and looked supershiny. I was sold-my air-drying routine just received a major update.
Ines A.
Ines A.

The only hair which didnot make my hair oily! It makes it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! 2 sprays where enough for my fine, thin hair! I did not buy it yet since I work at a hair salon and we had it for salon use, but will make the best of my50% off and get me one!
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA

Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.Yes, the cult Zee TV show will soon be dubbed and telecast in Indonesia. Divyanka took to twitter to share this good news with her fans.
Berkeley T.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA

So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Rosemead, Ca

Smells amazing and always seems to liven up my dull hair. I usually purchase this product online as I can't find a place nearby that always has it in stock. I tend to apply at night and then wrap my hair so that it can be ultra soft and shiny in the morning
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This is what I've been using to keep my hair healthy and ITS GROWING I could die I can't believe my hair is actually growing it's so damaged it had plateaued at a terrible length .. now I'm getting people asking me what I'm taking to make my hair grow !

Join Now