BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Jaqueline D.
Lubbock, TX
This product leaves the hair dry very soft and returns the nutrients to the damaged wire. Great to use after a beach day and contains a deliciuos smell of powerful woman!
Maddison V.
TOTAL HAIR LIFE SAVOR! My hair stylist turned me on to this product and it has saved my hair!! This serum/oil is so amazing it adds so much shine and strength to my hair. You only need a dime size amount to go through even medium hair and it completely helps. The smell is so so but I got past it after I saw how much hair took to this product. I have naturally really dry hair and I go to a salon to get a treatment done to my hair to help with the dryness and my stylist always uses this product on me too. The only down side is the price of this product it’s like $60 bucks or more!!
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a while now and I've seen visible differences. Maybe it is because the oil works a tad differently from all the oils I've used before. You have to leave it in for at least half an hour before rinsing it out and you're left with really smooth strands and a subtle shine. I like to use it a day before a night-out or a special event so I can go on about everything else without having to worry about my hair. Try it out!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
All of the products are great...I've been lucky to try a great deal of them through subscription boxes. In the past year I took my virgin almost black brunette hair to platinum blonde...and that requires a process every 4-6 weeks...and that can leave your hair a little dull and brittle...but with this stuff life literally is given back to your hair. It's instant! And it doesn't leave a residue... because another part of being blonde is learning to not wash your hair everyday...and I can use this product day after day without my hair looking oily or weighed down...it just looks healthier and healthier.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
So excited about this new line!! So many of us want a natural alternative to haircare and this is it!! It smells amazing and works so great on my dry color treated hair. I only wish it was cruelty free. But I'm so very happy they're moving into natural ingredients!!
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Andres B.
excelente producto recomiendo el uso de este producto por lo menos cada 15 dias mi novia lo usa frecuentemente y la apariencia de su cabello ha cambiado totalmente y se ve con mas volumen yo si tuviera el cabello para usarlo lo probara tambien jaja
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??