BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Andrea G.
Doral, FL
I love Kerastase products and this essence is just amazing. Love the smell and the final results are great
mariam k.
chicago
Loved it! However... way too pricey and wasn’t able to find it everywhere.. so eventually stopped using it.
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this product and it was very easy on my hair. It smells wonderful too. The price was not too bad.
Victoria r.
this stuff works really well with my hair after i take it down. makes my hair soft and it stays in place
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
Sooooo amazing my hair is always so smooth after using this!! The only downside is that it's expensive
VE-1140167 Andry P.
MIAMI, FL
muy buen producto, me encanta como deja mi cabello, sedoso y brillante para cualquier tipo de ocasion.
Dulce S.
Clearfield, UT
I love this for my hair! It’s lightweight formula doesn’t leave hair feeling oily. And it smells great
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
Smells great! Makes my hair soft and silky and smooth! Great buy and will repurchase again! Worth it!
Tammy T.
Abington, MA
Love how it feels in my hair. Nice and sleek and smells great. Wish it was easier to find in stores
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Made my hair smooth and amazing the smell is great and it just added the right touch to my my hair!
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know if the Kérastase Botanica line is Curly Girl friendly? I know it’s silicone and sulfate free, but what about waxes and drying alcohols and what not?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??