BY KÉRASTASE #17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
First, I gently gave it a shake; then I sprayed it onto my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, when I woke up to dry hair, it felt fully moisturized and looked supershiny. I was sold—my air-drying routine just got a major upgrade.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I put in with damp hair before blow-drying. It's a smooth consistency, without the greasy after effect. I only use about a penny-sized amount on my tips. My hair is coarse, thick, and color, treated and it takes my frizz with ease.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Laredo, TX
When I tried this product I was delighted I like everything for the care and if they bring keratin that the sample they gave me was small but I surrender I hope to have money to be able to buy it if I would recommend it
Veridiana V.
Veridiana V.
Arlington, VA
Girls trust me this is an amazing purchase that I have made!!! I sincerely can say that I'm very happy to bought it. The price is good you can use forma long time and a lot of times.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have never used this product cause the only place near me that sells it is eBay but I did see this and search it up the ingredients are great and I would love to give it a try
Irina R.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
This product control my frizz very well,My hair is curly and one of my hair concerns its how to control the frizz this guy help me out a lot
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
I initially received a sample of this and thought it was fantastic. Bought a full sized product and wish I didn't waste my money.
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Smell is a little strong but makes hair really soft and silky. I use a little on damp hair
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Roselle Park, NJ
I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does