Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (2)
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL

I didn't expect much from it at first but I know I like this scent. I found the best way to use it is to shake it, spray several times on my palm then apply to toweled dry hair, especially on the ends. At first I sprayed it directly to my hair, wet and dry, and it either didn't do anything or made it super greasy because I sprayed too much. Now I figured out how to use it, it works pretty well. I'm interested in the CONCENTRE ESSENTIEL now. It's not as smooth or shiny as elixir ultime oil for sure since it doesn't have any silicone or shine particle. But I can feel it moisturizes my hair. Plus I like this scent much more than coconut scent.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Roselle Park, NJ

I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Maryuly R.
Maryuly R.

Charli G.
Charli G.

This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Miami, FLORIDA

Primero, la estrechó suavemente; Luego rocié mi cabello secado con una toalla. Finalmente, pasé mis dedos por mi cabello para distribuir el producto uniformemente. Por la mañana, al despertarse del cabello seco, se sintió totalmente hidratada y parecía super brillante. Me vendieron: mi rutina de secado al aire recién recibió una actualización importante.
Kim M.
Kim M.

This product is wonderful but has a bit of a learning curve. The first time I used it it left my hair rather oily and I had to tweak my method of application a bit to get the desired result. Now I spray some of the essence on my hands before working it into my hair with great results. I love that it is sulphate, paraben and silicone-free.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL

This product is everything. I apply on my damp hair and it keeps it sleek and shiny. The smell is heavenly and it's something I apply after every shower. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it for that mater so anything to help it slick down, I'm all for. I purchase mine at a local salon that sells Kerastase.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.

I love using this especially when Im styling my hair. I use flat iron everyday to tame my wild and unmanageable hair. I love its lightweight formula not sticky and like the smell of coconut. It does protects my hair from the heat from the blower or iron. And leaves my hair soft and smooth and controls frizz!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

First, I gently gave it a shake; then I sprayed it onto my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, when I woke up to dry hair, it felt fully moisturized and looked supershiny. I was sold—my air-drying routine just got a major upgrade.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

First, he gently shook her; Then I sprayed on my towel-dried hair. Finally, I ran my fingers through my hair to distribute the product evenly. In the morning, upon waking to dry hair, she felt totally hydrated and looked supershiny. I was sold-my air-drying routine just received a major update.

Join Now