BY KÉRASTASE #12 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would work better with curly hair probably but I still recommend. I use this all the time. I feel like I go through a bottle a week. My hair feels so soft after using this. I usually leave it in for about 15 minutes. It might even repair damage ends (or it seems like it does).
Eleana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love kerastase products. The scent is delicious and makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I have fine, color treated hair and and my hair feels so healthy after using this! I definitely recommend any kerastase product!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been through a lot. I color it regularly. I blow dry and use a flat iron almost everyday. My hair is definitely what I would consider devitalized. I find using this — along with the shampoo and conditioner in the same line — helps to bring back some strength to my hair. It makes it feel less damaged and softer.
Gloria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
mezcla de aceites nutritivos multiusos, compuesta de un 99% de ingredientes de origen natural .aumenta la nutrición y suavidad del cabello exigente. El Aceite de Aguacate Renovable, rico en Omegas 6 y 9, y el Aceite de Jojoba agregan suavidad y brillo al cabello. El extracto de romero ayuda a preservar los aceites.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is indescribable perfect !It camed a lil messy though. 100% recommend this product .I will absolutely will be ordering this again.It also makes my hair so soft.i love this oil.kerastase will never make me disappointed .
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jaqueline D.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves the hair dry very soft and returns the nutrients to the damaged wire. Great to use after a beach day and contains a deliciuos smell of powerful woman!
Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This product makes my hair super soft! Good price, and no regrets to have bought this. It compares to alternate products because this quality is way better.
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does