BY KÉRASTASE #5 in Hair

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Maddison V.
TOTAL HAIR LIFE SAVOR! My hair stylist turned me on to this product and it has saved my hair!! This serum/oil is so amazing it adds so much shine and strength to my hair. You only need a dime size amount to go through even medium hair and it completely helps. The smell is so so but I got past it after I saw how much hair took to this product. I have naturally really dry hair and I go to a salon to get a treatment done to my hair to help with the dryness and my stylist always uses this product on me too. The only down side is the price of this product it’s like $60 bucks or more!!
Danielle D.
Delray Beach, FL
Kerastase Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat I very pleased that Kerastase has launch a organic line of hair care products. It’s shows that Kerastase is listening to what their customers want. I love the packaging and the aroma the product has. But It’s not ideal for color treated hair and I wouldn’t this product for color.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
My hair has been through a lot. I color it regularly. I blow dry and use a flat iron almost everyday. My hair is definitely what I would consider devitalized. I find using this — along with the shampoo and conditioner in the same line — helps to bring back some strength to my hair. It makes it feel less damaged and softer.
Gloria P.
MIAMI, FL
mezcla de aceites nutritivos multiusos, compuesta de un 99% de ingredientes de origen natural .aumenta la nutrición y suavidad del cabello exigente. El Aceite de Aguacate Renovable, rico en Omegas 6 y 9, y el Aceite de Jojoba agregan suavidad y brillo al cabello. El extracto de romero ayuda a preservar los aceites.
Mistirae S.
First of all I love the scentoh, my hair is color treated so I have unmanageable frizz and flyaways, as well as split ends this has helped me so much since I began using it
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is indescribable perfect !It camed a lil messy though. 100% recommend this product .I will absolutely will be ordering this again.It also makes my hair so soft.i love this oil.kerastase will never make me disappointed .
Eleana D.
I love kerastase products. The scent is delicious and makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I have fine, color treated hair and and my hair feels so healthy after using this! I definitely recommend any kerastase product!
Bsqrd i.
Richland, MI
Omg these products are amazing!! Everyone in my family uses them and has amazing results, it never disappoints. They are a little pricey but they are so worth the extra money. This is one brand I trust
Amber H.
North Port
I have hair that i cannot air dry. With this product i can air dry my hair without worrying about the frizz that would normally be there with out this product. I am highly impressed
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Tabitha A.
How does everyone like this product I'm still not sure what it does
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??