Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#17 in Anti-Frizz Treatments
20% off Short Mania Scultping Hair Paste Was: $36 Now: $28.80.

20% OFF

20% off Short Mania Scultping Hair Paste Was: $36 Now: $28.80.

6 days left

Lightweight, 99% natural origin* bi-phase mist nourishes hair and controls frizz. The bottom portion of the formula is composed of four highly nutritious oils; jojoba, avocado, coconut and argan. While the top portion, an aqueous solution, is highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil and Damask rose flower water.

Photos (5)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVEEE Kérastase. My mom have bought their products since FOREVER and they work SO well on my hair and I'm not surprised that this one does too. Aura Botanica Essence D'eclat smells so good and lets my hair shiny and soft. We bought the shampoo and conditioner too and I will use them and then I will apply this on my hair and it makes it softer, shinier, prettier and i'm just in love with Kérastase products. I recommend their products a lot and they are really worth it. I will never be disappointed of Kérastase.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Roselle Park, NJ

I LOVE this oil mist! It's actually brand new, it's apart of a new line from Kerastase that's 96% natural with ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil. It doesn't have any silicones, sulfates or parabens which is a huge plus, and leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! I apply to towel dried hair and blow dry with a round brush - smell is fantastic. Very hydrating too. A truly incredible product, worth every penny. Will definitely buy again when I run out!
Yuliia Y.
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA

I've been using this product for a while now and I've seen visible differences. Maybe it is because the oil works a tad differently from all the oils I've used before. You have to leave it in for at least half an hour before rinsing it out and you're left with really smooth strands and a subtle shine. I like to use it a day before a night-out or a special event so I can go on about everything else without having to worry about my hair. Try it out!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY

THIS IS THE BEST BLOW DRY LOTION I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! MY HAIRDRESSER USED IT ON MY HAIR AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS. IT MAKES MY FINE HAIR SO SMOOTH AND SWISHY AND EVEN ON THE SECOND DAY IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO REFRESH YOUR STYLE. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR CAN BE "FLUFFY" BUT THIS SEEMS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. IT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU A SALON STYLE RESULT. BUT BUY FROM LOOKFANTASTIC RATHER THAN YOUR HAIRDRESSER - IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!
Charli G.
Charli G.

This is heaven in a bottle for my hair. I apply it after towel drying my hair, starting with the ends where the most damage is and spreading the rest evenly over the rest of my hair. I let my hair dry naturally after that and then if I want some extra shine I add a bit more.
The sent of this hair oil is so good! Seriously, if you have dry frizzy hair you have to give this a try!!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Primero, la estrechó suavemente; Luego rocié mi cabello secado con una toalla. Finalmente, pasé mis dedos por mi cabello para distribuir el producto uniformemente. Por la mañana, al despertarse del cabello seco, se sintió totalmente hidratada y parecía super brillante. Me vendieron: mi rutina de secado al aire recién recibió una actualización importante.
Kim M.
Kim M.

This product is wonderful but has a bit of a learning curve. The first time I used it it left my hair rather oily and I had to tweak my method of application a bit to get the desired result. Now I spray some of the essence on my hands before working it into my hair with great results. I love that it is sulphate, paraben and silicone-free.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
New York

Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL

This product is everything. I apply on my damp hair and it keeps it sleek and shiny. The smell is heavenly and it's something I apply after every shower. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it for that mater so anything to help it slick down, I'm all for. I purchase mine at a local salon that sells Kerastase.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.

I love using this especially when Im styling my hair. I use flat iron everyday to tame my wild and unmanageable hair. I love its lightweight formula not sticky and like the smell of coconut. It does protects my hair from the heat from the blower or iron. And leaves my hair soft and smooth and controls frizz!