Kerastase Aura Botanica Conditioner uploaded by Alayna C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Lightweight, 97% natural origin* conditioner melts into the hair fiber for deep, durable nutrition and frizz control. Easy detangling due to the high concentration of natural oils – coconut, argan and sweet orange. Highlighted by an aromatic fragrance of sweet orange essential oil.

*We consider ingredients to be of natural origin if they retain more than 50% of their molecular structure after being processed from a natural source.

Alayna C.
If you want a salon look at home, Kerastase is absolutely the way to go. For anyone unfamiliar with the brand, they have an online hair quiz that will pair you with products that match your hair type and hair concerns. This conditioner is from one of their new lines (Aura Botanica), so I felt like I took a bit of a gamble buying it, but honestly, I'm not sure I'll ever use a different conditioner.
In my hair profile you'll see this I have chemically treated/ colored hair, and this product isn't specifically designed for colored hair. The conditioner smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling light and incredibly soft. A little goes a LONG way with this conditioner, it is very thick and paste-like. I have very long hair and find I use much less than with other brands. My only complaint is that it contains coconut oil, which isn't actually a great hair product and can cause buildup over time. If you are concerned, make sure you use a clarifying shampoo every 7-10 days.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
The aroma is exquisite. It helps to avoid frizz, it nourishes deeply, so you'll be able to spend much more than 1 day without brushing or washing your hair and still looking immaculate. I verified it.
Melisa D.
Perfect for mending dry damaged hair and split ends and easy to do at home without paying salon prices. Would. Definitely recommend this product