BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase R sistance Mousse Volumifique Volumizing Styling Mousse For Fine Hair. Hair styling mousse amplifies body & volume while protecting & strengthening. see more...

Eva K.
I love this product and have been using it for years. My hair is already thick, but is stick straight (unless it decides to frizz out when it is really humid). I use this to give my hair movement and volume while keeping the frizz factor in check. i know it is marketed for "fine, mature" hair, but don't let the turn you off if you don't fall into that specific category. It is a phenomenal product.
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My hair is fine and it seems thinner and greyer after having my baby. This definitely gives it volume. I prefer kerastase products to other lines, although I wish they were cruelty free. I usually go a week without washing my hair, but u do have to wash a little sooner with this. Overall it's light for a mousse and doesn't have an overwhelming scent
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was introduced to this product several years ago by my hairdresser. After years of covering up my gray hair, I decided to wear it as a badge of honor. The only issue was that my gray hair did not have the same "substance" as my previously colored hair. It was, as is the tendency with gray hair, more coarse, tended to frizz, and just wanted to lay on my head and look tired.

While quite pricey, the Kerastase Age Premium line was the answer to my problems. The shampoo, conditioner and mousse work together to leave my hair incredibly smooth and well behaved. While many conditioners left me with something that seemed as soft as "gerbil hair", and equally as fluffy, these products left it soft yet manageable. ALSO, while this was offered through "PRIME" it was MUCH LESS expensive through a different seller. I highly recommend that folks check out the "see other offers....may be cheaper" offers listed on the Prime page. I purchased this through Amazon from "Stacey Leininger", and even having paid postage, my final cost was almost $15.00 LESS than the cost offered on Prime.

I apply this mousse to my roots first and then any leftover product through the ends. It does give good lift to my roots and helps my ends old the bend I put in them with my round brush. A little goes a long way, so a can of this can last a good while.

I've heard, but not verified, that this product is being discontinued by L'Oreal. If that is indeed the case, I will be building up my stockpile.
ALICIA L.
Merrick, NY
This is a wonderful product that solves many of the problems that aging hair has. It is light but gives a wonderful hold that moves with you. It isn't sticky or stiff and provides a lot of shine, something aging hair doesn't have a lot of. It is best for fine hair.
Novita R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mousse is very light and gives volume to my fine hair. One of the down side is it doesn't hold any shape or texture for very long. Definitely not for all day activities type, but it's perfect if you need a boost for an event.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
This product is AMAZING for people with finer, thinner hair. I used it on my mom whose got very short hair and she could get so much volume and support from her hairstyle all day! It's an amazing product to have and you only have to use a little amount to get all day results!
Hedia G.
I have been using this particular Kerastase product a few years. My hair is fine and I need all the volumizing I can get. This leave my hair with much needed volume. Better if you use a blow dryer after applying.
Emily p.
Marietta, GA
Love this mouse, it feels like it plumps each strand of hair while giving it body and hold without a dry sticky feeling and a hard tugging to get through it.
Kirsty C.
Hot Springs, MT
Adds volume and hold without that crunchy feeling that so often accompanies mousse. I don't use mousse frequently, but I'll definitely use this one again.
Eryka C.
Miami Lakes, FL
This volumizing mouse is ok. It only adds volume to people with fine, short hair. If you have normal to thick hair I would suggest trying another mouse