Kérastase Age Premium Masque Substantif Hair Mask

Bask in the rejuvenating benefits of Kérastase Age Premium Masque Substantif, a moisturising and nourishing masque that works wonders on mature hair and scalps. Hair is left revitalised and feeling denser.

Kérastase Age Premium Masque Substantif combats the signs of mature hair ageing by protecting and supplementing your hair and hydrating your scalp. Using Systeme Pro-Supplenium and hyaluronic acid technology, calcium derivative offers the support of a mineral essential; vitamin F derivative provides much needed energy to the root and substance to the fibre whilst ceramide helps to repair the cuticle. With pomegranate extract acting as an anti-oxidant, a UV filter to protect against the suns rays and hyaluronic acid to rebalance and hydrate, your hair and scalp feel thoroughly revitalised.

Directions of use:

• Apply 1 to 2 hazelnut-sized amounts of product into the hair section by section after shampooing.
  • Massage gently into the hair from root to tip.
  • Leave for 5 minutes.
  • Add a little warm water, emulsify.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Age Premium Masque Substantif Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
I love this hair masque for the fact that it gives my hair great slip and that a little goes a long way with curls, coils. I purchased mine at a local drug store. I like to apply mine to wet hair and let it sit on for at least 30 minutes with heat. I would buy it again. I deep condition weekly so this now in rotation.
Oldsmar, FL
I love a good hair conditioner because mine is so dry in this tropical weather, plus after hitting the beach! This brand is always reliable and its conditioner leaves my hair soft and easier to manage! I love the packaging too as you don't end up wasting any left over products inside it.
Nashville, GA
I like to do a hair mask once a week. This one was nice. Loved the smell and it felt very soft after use. The price is a bit higher than I think to spend. I would recommend this product though.
Memphis, TN
I love trying out new hair masks and this is one I would definitely recommend! The product smells great and I can tell a difference after using it! My hair sometimes gets dry from coloring but this product returns moisture and shine to my hair every time!
I wasn't very impressed with this mask honestly. I felt that other masks did a better job of doing what they are supposed to do. It worked well the first couple of times but then I didn't notice a difference at all. The price leaves something to be desired as well.
Newington, CT
I can't say enough about this hairline everything about it is going to make your hair feel healthier bouncy are curlier a correct damage this line should be the Arsenal for everybody if you want good hair
Salida, CA
My hair dresser has used on my hair because it was very damaged. After the first use, I can definitely tell a major difference in texture. My hair is softer has more bounce and smells great. I would recommend this product after using it.
Deep conditioning your hair is so important to keep your hair healthy and strong. I like to do this every couple of weeks. It has a pleasent scent, & makes my hair so soft.
Mandeville, LA
GREAT HAIR TREATMENT I love Kerastase masques, and this one is no exception. What I love about this one is it is silicone free. I love to clarify my hair and use this after a protein treatment. It leaves the hair feeling SO soft. Highly recommend, especially for those who don't like silicone.
Boynton Beach, FL

This maks is wonderful for my hair. It has a great price and the product is very good. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and fragrant. I would buy again.