BY KÉRASTASE

Enhance the volume of your hair and improve resilience with Kérastase Age Premium Bain Substantif. Transforming mature hair, this nourishing hair bath revitalises, thickens and leaves your hair feeling beautifully light to the touch.

Kérastase Age Premium Bain Substantif combats the signs of mature hair ageing by protecting and supplementing your hair and hydrating your scalp. Using Systeme Pro-Supplenium technology, calcium derivative offers the support of a mineral essential; vitamin F derivative provides much needed energy to the root and substance to the fibre whilst ceramide helps to repair the cuticle. With vitamin E acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and a UV filter to protect against harmful sun rays, your hair is left thoroughly revitalised.

Directions of use:

• Apply Kérastase Bain Satin 3 to your wet hair.
  • Gently massage into your hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Repeat as desired.

April N.
Palmdale, CA
Made my hair feel great. Light and healthy with a fullness I was missing, with a great shine. Love this shampoo.
Karen B.
Brooklyn, NY
Washes hair clean smells great leaves hair soft and manageable. Hair is shiny and very clean
Sherri S.
This shampoo works wonderfully on mature hair. It helps to soften it and give it shine.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
This shampoo works great for my hair. Hydrates and rejuvenates. After using this shampoo for several times Result was already noticeable. After this shampoo I will try another Kerastase shampoo as I believe that I should change it frequently for the best results.
Bianca A.
Rejuvenating is totally the right word for this product. works amazingly and has a very light amazing scent to it. ive seen the improvmenet to my hair come almost instantly however it is very pricey so i try to only use i for special occasions !!
Amanda N.
Toronto, ON
I find that it works like any other shampoo.. it's so expensive. I don't know why it costs so much for a bottle.. I find other shampoos work better and its cheaper.
Alexa E.
México
Me gusto por que le dio volumen y por un tiempo me hizo grueso el pelo ya que lo tenia demasiado delgado y ademas deja un buen olor
melissa h.
calgary, ab
This shampoo gives my hair a new lease on life. It looks and feels great after I use it

Amazon