BY KÉRASTASE

Enhance the volume of your hair and improve resilience with Kérastase Age Premium Bain Substantif. Transforming mature hair, this nourishing hair bath revitalises, thickens and leaves your hair feeling beautifully light to the touch.

Kérastase Age Premium Bain Substantif combats the signs of mature hair ageing by protecting and supplementing your hair and hydrating your scalp. Using Systeme Pro-Supplenium technology, calcium derivative offers the support of a mineral essential; vitamin F derivative provides much needed energy to the root and substance to the fibre whilst ceramide helps to repair the cuticle. With vitamin E acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and a UV filter to protect against harmful sun rays, your hair is left thoroughly revitalised.

Directions of use:

• Apply Kérastase Bain Satin 3 to your wet hair.
  • Gently massage into your hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Repeat as desired.

Rosie.80 F.
While browsing at the store I came across Kerastase Age Premium Shampoo. I had heard of this brand and had used other products as well. I was intrigued so I brought it home with mr. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that with in the first shampoo my hair felt vibrant and rejuvenated and very soft. I recommend this Shampoo if you feel your hair needs a boost of rejuvenation.
Mikaelah V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for color treated hair! Doesn't feel too greasy when washed out, but also doesn't make your hair feel brittle and dry. It has an alright scent, not too strong or chemical-smelling. Very effective, I would definitely buy it again.
Olga D.
Alpharetta, GA
THE BEST! It leaves my hair shiny and clean and hair feels healthy. This is by far the best shampoo I have used in years and recommend trying it. My hair is long and used be dry prior to using this shampoo.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I got this from a friend and honestly with what she said about this product I never gave it a chance. It's been sitting in my drawer only because I'm hoping for one day to try it but with bad reviews I'm nervous to try. When and if I do I'll be sure to re-review this!
Tamra P.
Astoria, NY
This is a decent shampoo. I only say this because it is sort of expensive compared to the benefits. It does make my hair feel like and healthy again. However, I don't notice a huge difference between this product and other cheaper shampoo.
Eugenia A.
Albany, NY
I like how this shampoo smells.... It lets my hair with a nice scent.... I would like it helps me more with my frizz problem... Other than that it's ok
Lauren R.
Manalapan, NJ
I absolutely love Kerastase products. The Age Premium Bain Substantif Rejuvenating Shampoo smells wonderful and works great on my color treated hair.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This shampoo has one of my favorite scents. I love this shampoo for that reason and it doesn't weigh down my hair. It's just too expensive
Stephanie N.
If your whites/hair gets coarse and dry, use this line to help rejuvenate your hair! results are almost instant and i would definitely recommend!
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Worked very well for my dificult hair , smelled very good. it made my hair feel soft and rejuvinated first couple of times

Amazon