BY KÉRASTASE

Rejuvenate and replenish mature hair with Kerastase Age Premium Bain Substantif; a nourishing shampoo for mature hair. Bain Substantif features Pro-Supplenium technology which supplements the essential elements of the hair lost with aging. Calcium derivative offers the support of a Mineral essential, Vitamin F provides much needed energy to the root and substance to the fibre whilst Ceramide helps to repair the cuticle. This special formula has Vitamin E acting as a powerful Anti-Oxidant and a UV filter to protect against harmful sun rays. Bain Substantif leaves your hair revitalised, thickened and feeling beautifully light to the touch. For best results follow with Kerastase's Masque Substantif. Ideal for: Mature Hair, Thinning & Hair Loss. see more...

Rosie.80 F.
While browsing at the store I came across Kerastase Age Premium Shampoo. I had heard of this brand and had used other products as well. I was intrigued so I brought it home with mr. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that with in the first shampoo my hair felt vibrant and rejuvenated and very soft. I recommend this Shampoo if you feel your hair needs a boost of rejuvenation.
Tamra P.
Astoria, NY
This is a decent shampoo. I only say this because it is sort of expensive compared to the benefits. It does make my hair feel like and healthy again. However, I don't notice a huge difference between this product and other cheaper shampoo.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This shampoo has one of my favorite scents. I love this shampoo for that reason and it doesn't weigh down my hair. It's just too expensive
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Worked very well for my dificult hair , smelled very good. it made my hair feel soft and rejuvinated first couple of times
April N.
Palmdale, CA
Made my hair feel great. Light and healthy with a fullness I was missing, with a great shine. Love this shampoo.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
This shampoo works great for my hair. Hydrates and rejuvenates. After using this shampoo for several times Result was already noticeable. After this shampoo I will try another Kerastase shampoo as I believe that I should change it frequently for the best results.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario
I find that it works like any other shampoo.. it's so expensive. I don't know why it costs so much for a bottle.. I find other shampoos work better and its cheaper.