BY KÉRASTASE

Rebalances the scalp while protecting and nourishing time-weakened hair Intensely hydrates and rebalances the scalp with Hyaluronic Acid, known to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water 2 Gently cleanses mature hair and scalp, leaving it rejuvenated with body and suppleness 3 Provides UV and anti-oxidant protection Enriched with anti-oxidant ingredients. Gently cleanses mature hair and scalp, leaving it rejuvenated with body and suppleness. see more...

Mikaelah V.
Mikaelah V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for color treated hair! Doesn't feel too greasy when washed out, but also doesn't make your hair feel brittle and dry. It has an alright scent, not too strong or chemical-smelling. Very effective, I would definitely buy it again.
Eugenia A.
Eugenia A.
Albany, NY
I like how this shampoo smells.... It lets my hair with a nice scent.... I would like it helps me more with my frizz problem... Other than that it's ok
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
This shampoo works wonderfully on mature hair. It helps to soften it and give it shine.
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
México
Me gusto por que le dio volumen y por un tiempo me hizo grueso el pelo ya que lo tenia demasiado delgado y ademas deja un buen olor
melissa h.
melissa h.
calgary, ab
This shampoo gives my hair a new lease on life. It looks and feels great after I use it