BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum

Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum

8H Magic Night Hair Serum

How well does this work? How does your hair respond in the morning?
My hair are deco. I'm blondie now, i use garnier product, kerastase, mulac huileberry. Which are your fav product for deco hair? This is my product Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum , GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food , Garnier solid shampoo in honet tresure, Mulac 10 Huileberry.
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum ....How’s this product ? Does it help to treat damage frizzy hair?
Start your review of Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum!
Cemile A.
Sully-Sur-Loire, Loiret
Un soin qui contient 5 vitamines efficace qui nourrit les cheveux, je le laisse agir pendant 8 heures la nuit, au réveil les cheveux hydratées en profondeur illumine de beauté, ils se démêlent facilement. Je le recommande !
Ibtihal T.
Paris
This is a holy grail for hair like literally ! The smell is sooooooo goooooood I just love it so much
Angel C.
2/3 fois par semaine je mets ce produit sur mes cheveux avant d’aller me coucher. L’odeur est top !
amnah A.
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by amnah A.
My hair feels like literal silk every time I use this. I wake up with super soft and frizz free hair. I put this on my hair before I sleep and after I wash my hair. As this product it throughly combed through my hair, it makes everything amazingly fragrant yet not overpowering. My hair never felt so smoother and shinier before.
Stephanie  F.
Thornhill, ON
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Stephanie  F.
This Magic Night Serum for Keratasse really works. I recieved this sample from making a Sephora purchase and was able to try this for two times. It was very nourishing and smelt very nice. It was not overpowering so I could sleep even though I have a sensitive nose.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Melissa B.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora and I was honestly really skeptical about using it. It has the consistency of conditioner and I thought it would make my hair feel greasy, but it didn’t at all! Unlike most overnight hair oils that I have tried in the past, this serum absorbed quickly into my hair and I woke up in the morning feeling like I hadn’t put any kind of treatment in. I did shower and use regular shampoo/conditioner this morning, but my hair feels SO soft and smooth! I would definitely consider buying the full size bottle.
Greasy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Greasy D.
The best thing I've tried to moisturize my hair and have it super soft, without shiny frizzy. I had super dry hair without shine and with a lot of frizz now with this serum I am really fascinated I have been trying it for two days and it is super noticeable the change is fantastic
Rebecca  S.
Marion, NC
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Rebecca  S.
This hair serum is bomb. It smells so wonderful. You use it at night after showering. I use 3 pumps. Go to sleep and, wake up to soft smooth silky shiny gorgeous hair. It has worked its magic on my mane for sure. I love the packaging it's so cute and looks great on my beauty stand. I'm so happy I was gifted this by kerastase. Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum
Melony L.
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Melony L.
This is great for keeping dry, damaged hair at bay. I like to use it every day. I get my hair colored every 8 weeks & I use hot tools and blow dry my hair a couple days a week. This really helps keep my hair soft and healthy. It works great & really keeps moisture in to your hair. I would recommend. I received this product for free for my honest review.
Luna F.
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum uploaded by Luna F.
I have been using this product for half a year. Disclaimer: my hair is long, but quite soft on its own. My biggest concern is that it gets very tangled. This product definitely coped with that beautifully! And as a bonus, it made my hair even softer. It is non greasy, non sticky formula, which is nice when you are using it overnight - no threat to your precious pillows. Importantly, it did not noticeably affect my hair colour and how often I need to tone it, which can be an issue with deep treatments like this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a un an
Erik C. il y a un an
For me, this product worked wonders on my hair. Keep in mind that this is an overnight serum, so you're still going to have to use other products to control frizzy hair. However, this product does an excellent job of keeping the Frizz under control when you wake up in the morning. My hair always feels soft and looks shiny when I wake up, and I've found it gives my hair a nice wave as well. It also seems to control my oil production at night, though this is just from my own experience. It also lasts FOREVER, like up to 6 months or more (I've had my bottle for almost 7 months now, and I've used it every night).
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum ? Is this safe for color treated hair?
Stefanie B. il y a un an
I guess so. It is suitable for all hair types.
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
il y a 2 ans
Genevieve L. il y a 2 ans
Makes your hair softer after one use and continues to soften the longer you use.!