Kerasilk Rich Keratin Care Conditioning Spray by Goldwell for Unisex - 5 oz Hair Spray uploaded by Emily L.

BY GOLDWELL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Indulge your hair in the Kerasilk Rich Keratin Care Program for unmanageable and damaged hair. Experience how the exceptional blend of precious Keratin and Silk Proteins transforms your hair into smooth and soft hair like silk without weighing it down. At the same time, Kerashape Technology support the Kerasilk Keratin smoothing service for hair smooth like silk for up to 5 months. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
This product has changed the game for my hair!! I went to Empire Beauty School and got my hair done by a student there... She used this in my hair, and I knew I had to buy it. Now, I am so grateful that I purchased it... I spray it in my hair after towel drying and then comb through with a Wet Brush. My hair feels so healthy! Sometimes I'll use it in the middle of the day to get any tangles out... It smells pretty good as well!!! Awesome product :)