BY KERASAL

#1 Podiatrist Recommended* Fast Results Clinically Proven. Softens Severely Cracked Heel & Rough, Dry Feet. Richly Concentrated Food Ointment. Exfoliates & Moisturizes All in One Step. Deeply Hydrates & Softens to Smooth Extremely Dry, Rough Skin. American Podiatric Medical Association Approved 877-674-3475. . see more...

Stacy M.
Champaign, IL
I love this product, it is the only thing that works for me. It is very greasy so I put it on right before bed or put socks on. It works well enough that I am willing to put up with the greasy feeling.
Michelle C.
This is the best stuff ever. My heels have been cracking this season, not something that normally happens to my feet. With one use my feet feel smoothr. The cracks seem to lessen too. This product helps maintain my pedicures. It is greasy though. I slather on the ointment and put on some socks just before going to bed.
Ally L.
In my opinion this is an overall good product, at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product. Leaves the area very soft.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
It is greasy but effective. I put it on my husbands feet after he gets from work and give a massage.