Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KERASAL

Improves Appearance for 92% if Users* Advanced Formula. Unique, Clinically Proven Nail-Penetrating Formula. Rapidly Improves Appearance of Fungal Nails. Restores Healthy Appearance. Normalizes Thickness. Reduces Discoloration. 77% See Improvement in 2 Weeks*. Proven Safe. No Preservatives. Odorless Previously only available in Europe, Kerasal Fungal Nail Removal Treatment is a topical formula that is clinically proven to rapidly improve the appearance of unsightly fungal nails**. . see more...

• I have a vitamin deficiency that is causing one of my finger nail...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this? I would love to know how well it work...2 Answers
Ana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a little pricey but its definitely worth it! Also you have to follow the directions for it to work, but its not difficult. I bought mine at target for the first time. I have a double layer of nail that just didn't grow until I used this product. So now its starting to grow it and hopefully my nail will go back to normal.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Works wonders if you follow the directions as written. Make sure you to not wear nail polish and use it religiously and trust me, you're nails will go from talons to normal!! My nails used to be thick and deformed before i tried this stuff out! But I had a hard time keeping to the regiment since you need to use it before you go to sleep and for weeks on end.
Jessica G.
Flatwoods, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
After years of hiding my feet because of ugly toenails, this product is helping to regain normal looking nails. I'm on my third day and can already see a huge difference. Maybe this year I will be able to wear my Birkenstock sandals again!
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a toe nail that is small and grows very thick! I had trouble finding a product that would actually work and that was affordable. This product is amazing! I've been using it for just a week and I already see improvement on my nail. You do have to follow the instructions to get the results you want. Definitely recommend this product.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started this a week ago on my husband and love the results so far it has clear up his yellowing of his nails a lot.
Rebecca D.
Pricey, yes, but this has worked wonders for me! Within two weeks my nail looked much better and is still improving. So happy I found this.
Stacy M.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone ever used this? I would love to know how well it works.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a vitamin deficiency that is causing one of my finger nails to look yellow and bumpy. I have looked at tons of nail fungal products and am always hesitant to buy because of the price. I want to make sure I buy something that will give me results within a few weeks. So I'd like to know if this product actually gives visible results in a few weeks and if it's worth the price?