BY KERASAL

The nation's #1 selling ointment for softening feet and controlling calluses build up, Kerasal's Moisturizing Foot Ointment is guaranteed to repair and soften even the toughest, dry feet, cracked heels and calluses when used as directed. Kerasal's Exfoliating Moisturizing Foot Ointment for cracked heels is a highly effective, dual action formula that both exfoliates and moisturizes in one step and is guaranteed to soften even the most severely damaged, dry feet. see more...

Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing! I have been using this product for at least 4 years. You really do see a big difference in just a few days. I like to use it as maintainable between pedicures. I have never had skin irritation issues. It is greasy so use it before bed and wear socks.
Francis S.
I bought this but not for the intended purpose. My veterinarian actually recommended this to me because my dog had a very dry nose that was sloughing skin. She had me put this on his nose once every 2-3 days to gently exfoliate it to get the skin off and moisturize it. I noticed a huge difference and it cleared up the issues after about 2 weeks. :)
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
This stuff is pretty amazing, especially if you're someone who is constantly on your feet. Rub a little on each foot, throw a sock on and go to bed. You'll wake in the morning with soft and pretty feet. Quick, easy, effective.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I have seen this product advertised for YEARS and I have never tried it until a couple of weeks ago. I am on my feet 8+ hrs a day and my feel were looking terrible but after using this for 2 weeks now it looks like ive had a pedicure.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I am on my feet all day and this is great in my ache tired feet! keeps my feet moisturized!
Puja B.
Melbourne, Australia
Great for tired feet 😁
I feel amazed by the hydration it provides despite being a scrub