Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Anna M.Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Marissa C.

BY KERANIQUE

Heavy conditioners just leave hair limp. Not with Keranique Volumizing Conditioner a a special cream-gel formula with a fortifying complex that coats, protects and volumizes fine and thinning hair with a keratin enriched coating. Designed specifically to help thicken and volumize thin, fine hair a without weighing the hair down -this conditioner is perfectly balanced to moisturize and detangle without looking or feeling heavy. Leaves hair soft, silky and protected! Benefits: Keratin Amino Complex leaves a protective keratin layer along the haira s cuticle to safeguard against external damage. Shields and protects haira s natural keratin. Infuses hair with Keranique a s Keratin Amino Complex: helps strengthen and fortify thinning hair, helps thicken each hair shaft, penetrates the shaft to help repair the outer protective layer and repair/mend split ends that restores strength, shine and the essential hydration that maintains healthy and volumized hair. see more...

• Who likes this conditioner?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?? I would love to try for my color t...3 Answers
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
I really like this product! It feels like it doesnt absorb into my hair at first but I can tell a difference when I rinse it off. It makes my ends less damaged and really soft. it also is light and helps with volume without being too heavy. Love this! Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner 12 Oz Bottle, Free Shipping
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Definitely a light conditioner and did give my flat hair a slight uplift! I will most likely purchase this conditioner again, it made my hair really soft, super happy about it!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is a very light conditioner. I tried this free to review last year. I have thick hair so this type of conditioner is not ideal as an after shampoo conditioner for me. However, I found that is an awesome co-wash for my type 4 coils. This time price does matter. Unless you have thin hair, you can find a cheaper conditioners that will work better for you, even as a co-wash. However, if you like the brand and can consistently afford it, then buy it.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I hate this conditioner it's leaves my hair hard as a rock I feels like I was using a dollar store conditioner i would not recommend this product i buy the hole collection and I love everything except this conditioner it's horrible i was my hair like 4 times with shampoo and I use another conditioner and my hair still was feeling hard I hate it . I couldn't detangle my hair at all my hair is curly and usually works well with any product except this one
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
Literally the best conditioner I have ever used. I have a lot of thin, color treated hair. It takes A LOT to give me body. Usually my hair is very flat. This conditioner has changed that. It really gives me lots of volume without being straw-like or dry. I highly recommend for anyone with thinner hair that struggles for body.
Marissa C.
I am 100% natural and African American. so my hair tells me immediately if it doesn't like a product. it didn't seem to help with immediate breakage, but it was detangling and moisturizing. I'm let you know about long term results. so far, so good.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
I've been using this shampoo & conditioner for about a week now, and I absolutely love my results. Usually when I used conditioners, I would only put it on the ends of my hair, since it would make my roots look oily. But this conditioner fortifies my roots instead, and makes my hair feel SO soft.
Rani J.
Waco, TX
I've been using this conditioner along with the corresponding shampoo. It's a really light minty conditioner that does a good enough job. It just needs a little more moisture; my hair is still hard to deranged with a detangling comb with the conditioner in.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The conditioner when used with the shampoo increases hair volume. It also refreshes the scalp and adds lustrous shine. I love it but it could use slightly more moisture in the formula.
Karter H.
Mandeville
My hair has seriously gotten so much thicker and grown so much since I’ve been using it!! I love it so much and it’s great, although it is expensive !
Tara B.
Where can I buy this?? I would love to try for my color treated fine hair
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Who likes this conditioner?