Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKeranique
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo

Keranique® Scalp Stimulating Shampoo

by Keranique

Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo for thinning hair is a sulfate free Keratin infused volumizing shampoo exclusively for women with thinning hair.

Thinning, fine hair that is prone to breakage needs a special shampoo. Hair that is thin and weak has low resistance to harsh cleansers, and unless properly cleansed, scalp oils can weigh thin hair down and build up on the scalp making lasting volume a challenge.

This sulfate-free Scalp Stimulating Shampoo is designed especially for thinning hair to gently deep clean and stimulate the scalp to nourish and rejuvenate the hair follicles. Fortified with Keratin and Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), hair feels lighter, cleaner, and more buoyant. Leaves hair ultra-clean as it helps clear away impurities at the follicle to improve the effectiveness of scalp treatments.

Key Benefits

• Promotes shine
  • Helps strengthen & thicken hair
  • Reduces build-up
  • Promotes scalp microcirculation
  • Protects against cuticle damage
  • Healthy way of keeping hair fuller and thicker looking

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-11, Panthenol, Disteareth-100 IPDI, lPanax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Biotin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Gluconate, Ornithine HCl, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Calcium Pantothenate, Arginine, Citrulline, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Quaternium- 95, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: Massage into wet hair and scalp. For best results, allow the product to sit for 3 - 4 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Follow with Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner.

Warning: For adult use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

What is the best shampoo for thinning hair?
My hair is super thin, how well does this work?
Does this product help get thicker hair?
Start your review of Keranique® Scalp Stimulating Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Manizha B.
Brookyln
Keranique® Scalp Stimulating Shampoo uploaded by Manizha B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo and condition one my best choice for keratin hair leaves smooth & shiny hair after# love the product ❤️
Donna K.
Lewisberry, PA
I love this shampoo... It wakes me up every morning... Along with my scalp. Hair thins as you age and this definitely wakes up the toots and stimulates them... I've noticed the difference. And the volume isn't bad either. I'm never without this one
Payal P.
Somerdale, NJ
Love this shampoo. I have had thinning hair and hair loss for the last couple of years. After starting to use this shampoo my hair has become more thicker and less hair has been falling out making bald spots disappear.
peggy W.
Waverly, OH
Keranique® Scalp Stimulating Shampoo uploaded by peggy W.
I've been using this for only a week and the difference in my hair is amazing. It feels full and thick looks gorgeous!!
Treynae W.
Ville Platte, LA
It make my hair very soft and smooth. It make my hair very soft and smooth. It make my hair very soft and smooth. The packaging was nice.
Wynter O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have fine hair and relatively long. I have some thinning around my face. I have to say I really disliked this shampoo. I used the shampoo, conditioner and spray. The spray has the active ingredient but I thought to try the whole system. I lost so much hair when I used this! It said it is normal to lose hair for the first two weeks. After about four weeks of seeing a ton of hair in my shower drain after each wash I decided to stop using this. My hair stopped falling out pretty much right when I stopped using this. Also my hair felt dry and rough with this shampoo and conditioner. I am going to try just the spray and see how that goes.
Kelly W.
I love the tingly feeling you get when you use it. Its almost like you can feel your hair follicles being unblocked and your scalp getting a healthy dose of what it needs. Its such a refreshing feeling. Also love that there is a subscription available or can be purchased at most stores. So whatever works for you best is available.
Debra R.
Portland, OR
Awesome product. I love the way it tingles my scalp. The smell is soft and fresh and it helps you grow hair. Only improvement on this product would be more products in the line. I will use this line and this shampoo forever.
Alayna F.
Allendale
I’ve never noticed my hair growing or changing with this shampoo. I like the cooking affect it has on my scalp, but wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Kacey L.
This shampoo hasn’t helped me with hair growth, but it has done wonders for my scalp health. Since using this shampoo, I’m able to go 3 days without washing and I feel like my scalp and hair are just all around happier
Ask a question to the Influenster community...