Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo uploaded by Laney R.

BY KERANIQUE

MASSAGE INTO WET HAIR AND SCALP. see more...

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I purchased this without fully reading more about the product. I'm not trying to grow my hair, especially since I get it done monthly, so I no longer needed the shampoo. I tried it once and it lathered very well. If I do dye my hair back darker and want to grow it out quickly, I will be sure to go back and repurchase this to try it out again!
Karter H.
Mandeville
My hair has grown so much since I started using this!!! I absolutely love it! I’ve only been using it for three months and it’s grown an insane 4 inches. It’s is on the pricey side though.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I don't have hair growth issues but I did receive this shampoo free to review. I found that it is great as a SLS-free clarifying shampoo. My scalp was clear and my hair was very clean with it being stripped. It is expensive however, due to it's quality I can't hold that as a negative. My Type 4 hair responds wells to this shampoo.
Emily W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So far so good, I think it will take a little longer than the month I have used. Feels good and the smell is ok! Hoping it helps thicken the regrowth from chemo hair!