BeautyHairHair ProductsKeranique
Keranique Intensive Overnight Hair Repair Serum

Keranique® Intensive Overnight Hair Repair Serum

by Keranique

A powerful anti-aging serum packed with cutting edge ingredients including award winning Redensyl® plus patented Copper Peptides that work while you sleep to nourish follicles and scalp while rebalancing the hair growth cycle. Helps to anchor the hair at the root.

An intensive overnight treatment designed to address the needs of women with thinning hair. It works while you sleep to promote thicker, fuller, healthier hair.

Using new ingredients based on the science behind stem cell and telomere technology, Keranique Overnight Hair Repair Serum helps support natural cell renewal to ensure that follicles continue to replenish during your hair’s growth phase, while it energizes and nourishes the scalp.

Supplies nutrients necessary for the follicle to rebalance the hair growth cycle and copper peptides that help provide nutrition to the scalp.

Key Benefits

• Provides the scalp and follicle with polyphenols, zinc and glycine to encourage revitalization of the hair growth cycle.
  • Uses new ingredients based on the science behind stem cell and telomere technology to support healthier hair growth.
  • Is an intensive, overnight, anti-aging treatment that nourishes the hair follicle for improved growth conditions.
  • Helps the hair follicle to maintain a healthy growth cycle.
  • Helps to support a healthy scalp which helps encourage the growth of healthy hair.
  • Works while you sleep to help promote thicker, fuller, healthier hair.
  • Helps energize and nourish the scalp and hair follicle.

Active Ingredients

Redensyl
An award winning ingredient that nourishes follicles and rebalances the hair growth cycle.

Copper Peptides
Helps supply critical nutrition to the scalp and follicle

Vita Source
New ingredient for hair care, this anti-ager helps to anchor hair at the root.

Inactive Ingredients

Water /Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Quaternium-80, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Oleth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Quaternium-95, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Panthenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycine, Biotin, Baicalin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arginine, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Chloride, Glucosamine HCI, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ornithine HCI, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Usage:

Apply 1 ml with dropper onto the scalp in the thin areas at night before bed. Massage in. Do not rinse. Follow hair routine in the morning.

WARNINGS:

For adult use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

I have this product but have been hesitant to use it. Does it live a mess on your pillow cases? Run down your face or neck at night? How greasy is it?
Start your review of Keranique® Intensive Overnight Hair Repair Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria D.
Townsend, GA
Great product for repairing damaged hair at home Best product of this type I have purchased. I have coloured and highlighted brunette hair. This product is very effective and easy to use. The quality off sets the price.
Louisa R.
Portland, OR
It works wonders with the other products with it I use the hair regrowth treatment for women and I used the stuff for at night time and it does help me sleep better because I know I'm going to see amazing results in the end..!!
Nicole S.
Perrysburg, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have mixed feelings about hot well this works.....I have heard really good reviews but after using for about 5 days now I notice more fallout then normal. Maybe I need to give it more time. Will update after about a month.
Jolene L.
Brewer, ME
Love this stuff. I like the way it smells. I feel like my hair started to really look and feel better the more I continued to use it. It is a bit pricey, but I am happy with the product.
Jennifer L.
Lexington
Waste of money! Doesn’t work and hate you have to apply two times a day! Makes your feel brittle
rarejewl32 T.
Atlanta, GA
This product is the bomb!! Works very well. Hair grew like crazy.. I definitely need more of this product.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This hair repair treatment is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!! I have sampled a little bit of this product from a friend and it worked wonders in just one use. I would love to purchase this product. I love it!