Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil Easy Precision Sprayer 2 oz uploaded by Jaimee B.Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil Easy Precision Sprayer 2 oz uploaded by Jaimee B.

BY KERANIQUE #17 in Hair Regrowth

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A treatment spray enriched with two percent minoxidil, developed specifically to support women's hair growth. Key benefits: - Promotes hair's natural growth. - Adds fullness - Creates a healthy look If you want to know more… For women with hair loss or thinning hair, Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil Easy Precision Sprayer delivers two percent minoxidil, the only FDA-approved ingredient clinically shown to help women regrow hair. This active ingredient is a vasodilator, which means it promotes natural oxygen and blood flow, while delivering essential nutrients to the scalp to help hair follicles grow stronger. In a convenient, easy-to-use, targeted-spray application, women looking for serious, long-term solutions can help maintain hair's body for healthier, fuller-looking locks. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kim J.
So after i had my baby I started to lose alot of hair. I tried this for a few weeks my hair stopped falling out, grew back nice and long. It is kind of pricey but it worked for me. I love it. Not a great smell.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I'm actually so satisfied with this for 30 dollars this is so worth it I used to have such thinned out hair and now my hair is much fuller and brighter I love this
Jewellee P.
Plainview, TX
Very good product it has grown some of my hair back highly recommend!!!!!!!!!! If you need to regrow your hair I would get karinique
Kait H.
Really good product and very worth the price! Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I've been using this about three years now (the dropper, not the sprayer) and it really works. My hair was so thin that I had to tuck it behind my ears because there wasn't enough to cover my ears. Within a week of use, the hair had stopped falling out. It was several months before there was a noticeable difference but I was patient and now I can wear my hair almost any way I want. I will never again have the hair of my twenties but my hair does look good. This only works for male pattern baldness. Also, if you quit using it your hair will begin to fall out again.
Jaimee B.
After giving birth to my daughter (almost 5 months ago) my hair has become really thin. I started using this about three weeks ago and I can already tell a difference. My hair has become so much thicker and looks very healthy. I definitely recommend this product!! It is the best thing I've put in my hair.
Cassie S.
I have curly/ wavy hair and it is mid length and i also cut it a few months ago but it hasn’t seemed to grow back to the length i had before just recently put highlights into it is there any way that this would help my hair grow?
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
My hair isn't falling out or anything, it's just thin and dull-- should i consider this to help add fullness and thicker regrowth?
Jasmine R.
Brooklyn, NY
So I have really curly hair. I dyed it a lot in the past so I'm trying to grow out all the dye to regrow my curly hair. Will this product do me any good to maybe speed up the hair growth process?
Isabela C.
How do you get the free things up here there's a lot i want from here. Please help me out