BY KERANIQUE #51 in Hair Regrowth

Keraniques Hair Regrowth Treatment features 2percent Minoxidil, the only FDA approved ingredient clinically proven to help women regrow hair. For women with thin hair looking for serious and long term solutions and to maintain their hairs body. Twice a day, everyday, for healthy and fuller looking hair. Minoxidil is a vasodilator that promotes oxygen, blood and nutrients to the follicles to make them stronger and help regrow hair. see more...

Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
My head is KILLING me as I type this. I am prone to migraines as it is and have done well in recent years staying away from my triggers so it was a mystery to me why this one started 3-4 days ago. The only thing that I changed was switching from Nioxin to Keranique. So I did a search for "keranique headache" and boy did I find what I was looking for. Not only that, but my eyes have been bothering me and I didn't connect it to the minoxidil in this product until I saw that is was a side effect right along with the headaches. And weight gain! I will continue to use the shampoo & conditioner because I really do like it but I will stop using this product and wait a few days for it to clear my system and switch to the follicle booster instead, that does not contain minoxidil. I understand I won't get the hair regrowth without this product but it's not worth the pain. Also, my scalp is read, painful and itchy.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I started using this almost three years ago. At that time I had to tuck my hair behind my ears because there wasn't enough there to cover them. Within a week of my first use of this product, my hair stopped falling out. Now it took several months for me to notice a lot more in hair volume. But it did happen and now I can wear my hair almost anyway I want. I do have some of the itching mentioned by other reviewers. For me it is a small price to pay and it is not that bad.
Nakiva W.
This makes my scalp very sensitive, I'm not sure if the growth I experienced is from this or the vitamins I'm talking though.