Keranique® Hair Regrowth System

by Keranique

The Complete Keranique Hair Regrowth System is a four piece kit that marries both the science of a clinically proven hair regrowth treatment with true premium hair care for thicker, fuller, healthier-looking, more manageable and more beautiful hair instantly. The Keranique Hair Regrowth System contains the only ingredient for women’s hair regrowth that has been approved by the FDA, so you can regrow your hair naturally without expensive surgery or painful procedures.

In three easy steps, you can have the thicker, fuller, healthier-looking hair you are dreaming of.

Step One
Keranique Shampoo & Conditioner:
Hair that is thinning, prone to breakage and split ends needs a shampoo and conditioner that is specifically formulated to fight those conditions. The Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and Volumizing Keratin Conditioner work together to gently shampoo away build up and reinvigorate the scalp, then condition and penetrate every strand to thicken, strengthen and help repair the hair shaft, reducing frizz and breakage, mending split ends and restoring shine.

Step Two
Keranique Regrowth Treatment:
Specifically designed to work with a woman’s body chemistry. The Keranique Regrowth Treatment contains the only FDA approved and clinically proven non-prescription ingredient to regrow hair and revitalize hair follicles. And it is so easy to use with the new patented Easy Precision Sprayer, designed to target the regrowth treatment precisely in thinning areas.

Step Three
Keranique Lift and Repair Treatment Spray:
A combination treatment and styling product that adds lift and style to your hair while also protecting it. This unique multi-benefit heat activated spray protects against damage from styling tools and environmental factors, infuses hair with the proprietary Keratin Amino Complex™, helping to repair damage, restore shine and create an invisible support system for touchable volume. A third party clinical study has proven this revolutionary formula gives 24 hour frizz control while it mends 96% of split ends by sealing the hair shaft.

Key Benefits of this Hair Regrowth Product for Women

• Includes a regrowth treatment with the only FDA approved ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair.
  • Rinses away build up and reinvigorates scalp.
  • Visibly thickens and strengthens existing hair.
  • Protects against damage from styling tools, seals split ends and imparts volume.

I would love to try this product, I have very thick long hair but would love it to be even longer. Does anyone know how this product works for long hair? Keranique® Hair Regrowth System
This is worth to buy???
Has anybody tried this and doesn't really help to regrow hair? I have thin flat hair I have tried a few products with no success. I don't want to waste my money on another product that's not going to do anything for me.
Start your review of Keranique® Hair Regrowth System!
How would you rate this product?
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very expensive but I got a lot of new growth. Didn’t feel like my hair was any healthier but did notice it grew slightly quicker. I love the shampoo and conditioner though because of the super clean tingly feeling.
Jersey city, NJ
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Dawn S.
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Dawn S.
My hairs been thinning since having my daughter so I am trying this to see if it can perform magic😂 soo far my hair has overall felt thicker with the shampoo/conditioner. I've only been using for 2 weeks now so will see if I notice new hair growth in the next 2 months or so. Keranique® Hair Regrowth System
Ceres, CA
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Jessica B.
This made my hair loss so much worse. When I switched back to my normal shampoo and conditioner my hair loss subsided significantly. I do like the mindoxicil spray. I would recommend buying that by itself. And the volumizing lift spray is decent as well. But the shampoo and conditioner went into the garbage!! The first picture shows about how much hair i was losing in a single wash. Not including what went down the drain. The 2nd photo was when i first started using the product. The 3rd photo was 3 days later, you can see a big difference. once i stopped using the shampoo and conditioner the hair loss definitely slowed down.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I used both the shampoo & conditioner for about a month & a half— I only used they’re products to wash and condition my hair during this time period. On my first use, it gave me exactly what I wanted which was volume!! This combo has stimulating ingredients that gives you a tingling sensation while washing your hair with it. I like it, it’s relaxing and it also smells good. After I used it the first time I noticed more volume on my curly hair, which is exactly what I was looking for. I would totally recommend this product, especially to woman suffering from hair lost or thinning!
Bronx
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Ardit C.
This is the set for my hair that I got. In the beginning when I bought them and and I read it I was afraid from all that warnings I want to return them but when I tried like them.My hair are dark brown and curly and are still the same
Aurora, IL
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Leslie M.
Keranique® Hair  Regrowth System uploaded by Leslie M.
After my boyfriend saw a commercial about this on tv he saved the information. We then did our research and read reviews online at Sephora and Ulta. After reading it we decided to buy the kit. I am glad we did. Its been almost a month and it's amazing. My hair is thin. I have female pattern hair loss and my hair is dry and when I shower it has a nasty dry feeling which I hate. Well after using this product my hair feels great, feel soft and looks fuller. I am hoping to see baby hairs eventually. I highly recommend it. I love it so much.
Cape Coral, FL
Being 21 and having extremely thin, I have always been self-conscious about how my hair looked. After years of trying home remedies, natural products and prayers, I have finally found something that I absolutely LOVE! I have been using the 30 day set for two months now (not faithfully) and I am seeing baby hairs grow! Using the product really adds volume and life to my thin hair and I couldn't be any happy!!! Go check this out! It is worth the money!!
Manassas, VA
I am so happy to have found these products! I have noticed some thinning in my hair (probably due to bleaching it blonde) but this system has really worked wonders! In the beginning, my hair would fall out the same amount as it would before doing this treatment(sometimes this is a complaint amongst people). But I have noticed such a nice fullness to my hair ever since using these products!
Greensboro , NC
I've been jawing this system for about 2 weeks now. Not really long enough to say just how good it works but so far I like the results. I have not noticed an increase in hair loss as some people stated. I like the way it leaves my hair feeling and the volumizing spray works well. I do not like the smell of the product but I can deal if it actually works. It is on the expensive side so hopefully I get good results. I will update after further use.
Tucson, AZ
This didn't work for me personally and I believe the reviews I read and summary of the product were off putting. I think I got through all the products in 2 months and had no change in hair growth or texture. The whole line of Keranique products were just an overpriced purchase for me that didn't do anything in the long run. I'd suggest a good hair and nails vitamin instead
Ask a question to the Influenster community...