BeautyHairHair ProductsKeranique
Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce

Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce

by Keranique

Sulfate free shampoo with encapsulated avocado oil, ceramides, and fatty acids that penetrate and adhere to the hair strands to promote softer and healthier hair. A combination of rich peptides and vitamins nourish scalp, helping to improve the hair growth cycle.

The ideal blend of moisture, softness, body and volume for thinning or dry, damaged hair.; Stimulates the hair follicles for optimal nourishment.; Leaves hair ultra-clean as it clears away impurities at the follicle level to improve penetration of scalp treatments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce!
Wen L.
Astoria, NY
Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by Wen L.
I started out with the trial size, I like that this shampoo leaves my scalp feeling clean and fresh without drying it out. One less star for the inconvenient packaging, it’s not a major hassle having to turn the cap but I think while pouring it out, you lose some product. I switched over to pump bottles for easier access and to avoid wasting shampoo and conditioner. You may notice some hair loss in the beginning but it is normal and it is part of the regrowth process.
Angel  G.
Jamestown, OH
My hair is thinning on the top due to hormones. I just started using this so can't really tell any difference yet. It does make my hair feel fuller. I am using this along with the conditioner. Doesn't smell to bad. Just a light smell. I will review this again in a few months. Hopefully it works 🙂 Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce
Gina C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by Gina C.
Keranique Deep Hydration Scalp-Stimulating Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
20$ at ulta for this small bottle. It thickens and it feels great and on the scalp. Like a mint sensation... also causes more hair loss in the shower.i notice more loss when using this shampoo. If you are suffering from hair loss, don’t use this.
Birjees A.
Culver City, CA
I like to use it every other day since it could be drying. Use a little on scalp. Makes your scalp tingle.
Giselle B.
Garden Grove, CA
Take my money!!! I had some crazy hair loss after being a 5% statistic. After I stopped the medicine my hair still wasn’t growing. I started a keranique routine and low and behold I started sprouting baby hair. This thing works!!!

Looking for your answer?