BY KERANIQUE

What it is: A shampoo scientifically formulated to deliver strand-saving protection and expert care for color-treated hair. What it does: It's formulated with True Tone Technology, which helps eliminate color lost to after-process washing and protects against color fade. It delivers safe and gentle cleansing to hair fibers made fragile by chemical color processes and fortifies strands while locking in color to extend shade intensity and vibrancy. How to use: Massage into wet hair and scalp. For best results, allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Brand: KERANIQUE. Style Name: Keranique Color Boost Scalp Revitalizing Shampoo. Style Number: 5425141. Available in stores.

Marlee S.
Pittsburgh
This shampoo and conditioner is really awesome! It help with keeping my color in place. Made my hair brighter and healthier. I would try this again if I could. I recommend this if you are having trouble with keeping your color in.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Keranique leaves your hair and scalp feeling amazing! If you have a dry scalp and processed hair this product will transform it all! It really is that good! The scent is light and pleasant. I found a product I will most definitely purchase again!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
A great shampoo! Made my hair nice and soft and have a nice shine to it while protecting the color from fading fast and it worked!! It has a good smell to it as well. I'd get it again definitely.
DaVondrea T.
Granbury, TX
It works well I'd say especially if you use the conditioner after it. It's stimulates my scalp and I actually feel like my hair gets clean with this
Cheyenne E.
1301 michele drive, excelsior springs
I can feel it working in my scalp I've had it for a week now and can already tell a little that it does work! I'm glad I made this purchase!
Caitlyn S.
I love this makeup. Its lightweight and doesn't sweat off. It gives my makeup that airbrushed look that I love.
Marwa R.
شامبو رائع يعطي نضارة للشعر و رائحة جميلة الله يوفقكم L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good???
M Lourdes K.
New York
Is this really effective to revitalize dry, almost dead hair?
hafida B.
my hair very dry,cam him help me??
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry hair?
Ruzzy G.