Keranique 4-Piece Hair Regrowth Treatment System uploaded by Kristen L.

BY KERANIQUE

What is it: A four-piece Keranique kit containing a complete 60-day system for hair regrowth. The system is designed to work together to help cleanse, condition, and treat. see more...

• Does this really help regrow hair? My hair is thin I have seen th...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have hair thinning and Rogaine does not ...1 Answers
  • I am curious to know if anyone has tried this pro... Be the first to answer!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone thinking of trying this DON'T! I have been trying this product out for the last week and a half. Followed all directions thoroughly and my hair is far worst. I didn't have any real issues with my hair before other than that I wanted it to grow thicker and longer. Since using this my hair is unmanageable, the consistency of straw, and because of how rough and stiff this makes my hair, it breaks off even more than ever before when I brush it. Even after trying a deep conditioning treatment after my hair is just disgusting and feels and looks damages. I thoroughly washed my hair with my argon oil system last night and have thrown this product away and I can already notice the improvement from not using this horrible system. WHAT A SCAM! BEWARE
arien d.
Osage Beach, MO
This stuff is very reallly reallly good for ur hair like omg. I love it.😃😃😃
Cynthia G.
Does this really help regrow hair? My hair is thin I have seen the infomercials but I would like to hear from somebody who has actually used the product.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Does this really work? I have hair thinning and Rogaine does not seem to be working.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
Does this stuff really work? I have been using a different product that is not doing anything.
Stacy S.
Nashville, TN
I am curious to know if anyone has tried this product and if it worked. There are mixed reviews online! My hair seems to be REALLY thinning out but I don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work.