BY KERACOLOR

Keracolor Purify Plus Leave-In Conditioning Treatment - 7oz. WHAT IT IS A miraculous leave-in conditioning treatment that neutralizes chlorine and trace minerals found in tap water to preserve color retention and vibrancy. WHAT IT DOES Chlorine and trace minerals steal hair's hydration, vibrancy, shine and softness. This amazing leave-in treatment is infused with our Krystal Water Complex, which neutralizes everyday tap water leaving your hair gorgeous and healthy from the inside out. Keratin within the conditioner rebuilds and strengthens strands miraculously putting the brakes on breakage and dulling damage. Keracolor Purify Plus Leave-In Conditioning Treatment re-energizes, softens and brings back shine, preserving precious hair color and vibrancy. A delicate PH balance means cuticles are closed, leaving hair super smooth to the touch. It's everything desperate, damaged hair yearns for neutralizer, protectant, treatment and sealer in just a few drops. Simply spritz into hair and comb the impurities away. At once, hair is revitalized, oh-so-lovely and luscious. We're bringing shiny back! WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW Water is one of the leading causes of color loss and hair damage. Today's tap water isn't just water, it's clouded with minerals and oxidizers such as chlorine, magnesium, copper, iron, calcium and silica. These minerals result in hard water spiked with unhealthy PH levels and trace minerals which ravage hair, leaving it dull, dry and lifeless. Color can't cling to unhealthy strands and styles don't hold up. Safe for all hair types. The Krystal Water Complex transforms hair leaving it: Softer Lighter Silkier Shinier Frizz-free Vibrant Voluminous Hair > Treatments products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

Alysia A.
Yuma, AZ
The product smells great. It’s a 7fl oz bottle. It definitely helps with my curls when I want my hair down but I don’t want a big puffy mess. However, I think a little is supposed to go a long way. I spray it till I feel the product in my hair but by the end of the day my hair feels so oily.
Ellen S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
This is one of the best leave-ins. I have very curly hair. I use this nearly every morning after I wet my hair (that’s usually all I do in the morning). I have actually stopped using other products. I have awesome curls from using it.
Jillian H.
Stuart, FL
Just started using leave-in conditioner due to where I moved. I got this for a great price and honestly it’s been helping with all of my frizz problems and leaves my hair feeling great! I love it so so much!
Francesca J.
Great product to really remove tangles in your hair! I have seen what a difference this has made in taking care of my hair in general. I have color treated hair, and it has made my hair even more prone to tangles after showering. As a reference, I have thick, straight hair. But applying this leave in treatment, and using a Wet Brush (The Wet Brush Original Detangler) has really made getting ready so much easier! The brush literally just runs through my hair so effortlessly and gently, and I am no longer aggressively brushing my hair to detangle. And this product smells great too!! I will continue to repurchase this!
Paige B.
Oklahoma City
It Works amazing for my fine straight hair. Totally Loved it!! Recommend to anyone looking for a light leave in conditioner.
Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This stuff is amazing! Other than It’s a 10, this is definitely one of my favorites. It smells so clean and it really helps with softening and detangling my hair. I will always keep buying this!
Charmi-Lee Z.
Victoria Point
Has anyone used this? I got it in my Singles Swag Subscription Box. Benefits? Other similar products?