BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKeracolor
color + clenditioner, Platinum, 2 fl oz

KERACOLOR color + clenditioner, Platinum, 2 fl. oz.

by Keracolor

Color while you cleanse! Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits. Keracolor...

Anyone finding that this lasts longer when your hair is recently bleached? I am wondering what your reapplication time would be. Just bleached and toned and so far only used it once and loved the results.
I’ve been using keracolor clenditioner for a while now for my platinum dyed hair... I love it! What are ya’ll using for to keep the brass away and to stay platinum? I feel like since I gave up purple shampoo my hair has been so much healthier.
Start your review of KERACOLOR color + clenditioner, Platinum, 2 fl. oz.!
Lina W.
El Paso, TX
KERACOLOR color + clenditioner, Platinum, 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Lina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I heard really. Good reviews of this product but honestly this color not work well on my hair color hope the silver works better than this but... I would still recommend this product because probably could work with other people ✔😁
morgan B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product. Its a little on the costly side and I use it a little different than it says to. I apply it to my damp hair and leave it on for 3-4 hours then I wash it out it normally leaves a decent impact on the color. I buy it from ulta.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
This purple conditioner is great!! I I see this during the quarantine and people had asked if I got highlights! It really lightened my hair and made it feel so healthy! Wished I would have stocked up when it was half off at Ulta.
Carla A.
Pasadena, MD
Okay so this product does what it says and your hair will feel extremely soft and healthy after using. I put it in my hair dry brushed it threw until saturated. I pinned my hair up and put a shower cap over it and left it in for 3 hours. Now... this is a color depositing conditioner, it will not turn your dark hair platinum. It will enhance already pre-lightened hair. So don't have false hopes that it will turn any hair color platinum. Please pre-lighten your hair first. A cheap quick way I love to use Sun-In (I might have aged myself here). Once you're hair is a lighter color use this Clenditioner to see more dramatic results. Good luck!
Emma R.
Syracuse, NY
I went platinum a few weeks ago and my hairdresser recommended this product. For $21, I was happy to grab a bottle from her and it was worth it! I use it every few days and keep it in my hair for about 15 minutes and it keeps my brassy tones away. I highly recommend for any platinum/silver haired folks out there!
Bethany D.
Clementon, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! If you’re blonde and your hair pulls brass easily just get it ! I used it once with wet hair for 30 min and it worked good but the second time I put it on dry hair for an hour or so while I cleaned the house and boom brass free and seriously soft and healthy feeling . Also it looks like straw when it’s on so don’t get freaked out it washes out into silky strands lol
Ashley B.
Bellingham
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is AMAZING! My hair tends to turn brassy after being dyed and this really worked well for me. I’ve used it twice so far and it definitely lightened it! However, it does only work on previously dyed hair. 10/10 recommend this!!
Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair leans to a strawberry/warm blonde but I bought this as part of a kit. Actually like quite a bit. Acts similar to a purple shampoo for minor toning and one of the few cleansing conditioners that left my hair feeling good. Got 3 uses out of this size with lots of long hair.
April H.
Oak Hill, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Color while you cleanse! This cleanser is designed to infuse color into hair with every wash. I’m surprised it works so well. It has a great smell. It leaves my hair soft and vibrant.
Bristol J.
I recently got highlights and wanted to maintain a cool blonde. I tried purple shampoos but they tended to make my hair dry and didn’t help with the brassiness. I ended up buying a whole liter after the first few washes. I recommend for people with light hair. Pro tip: leave it in for longer for better effects, sometimes I use it as a mask.