BeautyHairHair ProductsKeracolor
Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver

Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver

by Keracolor

Color while you cleanse. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy, and kick up your color between salon visits.Vibrant color...

Does this wash out well in very lite color treated ends?
How often would you recommend using this And how long does it last??
Start your review of Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is literally trash. I would never recommend to buy or use this. It does absolutely nothing
Abby M.
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver uploaded by Abby M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this to tone my blonde hair while being stuck in quarantine! Let me tell you it did a great job of toning my hair from brassy for bright again! It blended my roots but didn’t quite leave me silver. I used this on dry hair for 20 min then washed out. It left my hair so soft and the smell is great!
Ashley D.
Johnson City, NY
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver uploaded by Ashley D.
I was surprised this actually worked for the price. It did seem to wash out fast but some pigment deff stayed in my blonde hair which is what I wanted. I applied it too both dry and wet hair. I found that having it a little damp worked best.
Christina S.
Bondurant, IA
The best!! I use the platinum to tone down any brass. The non foaming cleanser makes my hair feel clean, smell AMAZING and is incredibly soft. Couldn’t do without it! It’s a must buy!
Betsy C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this product! It gave me a way to go gray without having a giant line in my hair color. I buy it at Ulta and love it.
Hannah L.
This stuff is awesome. It smells great, it makes my hair so soft, and it deposits color really well. I think you can use it in replacement of a shampoo as well but I haven’t tried it without shampooing first. I have balayaged hair and wanted to keep it cool toned. I was recommended the “platinum” color of this brand and it worked well, but I really loved how the silver makes my hair look. I only use it once in a while because it lasts so long. I only wish the bottle was bigger since I go through it so fast!
Nina G.
Smithville, MO
I absolutely love the Keracolor Silver on my platinum blonde hair!!! I have tried many different Keracolors and Silver is my favorite. You can increase the richness by doing more treatments with it!! 10/10 recommended.
Karen L.
Concord, CA
What a waste of time and money! I applied the whole bottle and I don't see how it helped with anything! It's simply a very expensive and useless conditioner. Save your money and get a regular conditioner. I would not buy this again or recommend this to anyone.
Taylor R.
None
I had the silver blue technically. But it wasn’t good at all. Liked the smell of it, and for the first few washes how it cleaned my hair. It made my hair soft. But that’s about it, if you don’t always use it with your routine, like if your hair gets dirty from using this too much. Which does happen, it gets all bogged down from product eventually, you’ll lose all the color you built up. With one wash from anything else. Plus the color for prelightened blonde hair, didn’t make much a difference. Maybe a hint of gray if you squinted. Total gimmick product. No thanks, pink, purple and blue don’t count either. Because any brand can formulate those. They’ll always work. I’d recommend Arctic Fox.
Jenn L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was disappointed that this Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Duo 12 oz and Travel Size 2oz Silver didn’t do much in depositing color. I will say that this conditioner smells nice and kept my hair really soft. I didn’t see much of a color change until my third or fourth wash. It didn’t work instantly for my hair.