Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Libbie K.Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Libbie K.Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Iliana G.

BY KERACOLOR

Clenditioner is a cleansing conditioner that purifies the hair with a no-lather whisper, neutralizing chlorine and trace minerals lurking in tap water and stopping oxidation in its tracks.

Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
I never thought I would like a cleansing conditioner but this one totally impressed me. I have platinum very damaged blonde hair. The clenditioner keeps my hair looking shiny and doesn't strip out my toner. The smell is also phenomenal... I would use it just for that. I also use this in my daughters very unruly curly hair and it keeps it soft and knot free!

I also am in LOVE with their purify plus product. I'll be watching for it to be added so I can review that as well. Outstanding hair products!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I didn't like this but I have been using this lately for those days where my hair has gotten extra oily or dirty and needs an extra cleaning boost. This definitely helps get rid of any dirt and oil as well as built up styling or hair product, leaving hair soft and smooth and feeling cleaner and healthier than regular shampoo and conditioners alone can.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keracolor is a professional brand so all of their products are amazing for your hair. This conditioning cleanser is great for any one who swims a lot in chlorine, works outside a ton or even using heated tools everyday. It helps build up the strength and health of your hair. Highly recommend, works wonders.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the purple one and I really like this stuff. The smell is phenomenal it reminds me of something I have smelled before and absolutely adore but it was so long ago I can't remember what that smell was! It is VERY purple, I rub it in my hair and leave in for at least 3 minutes. I have extremely oily hair so I usually shampoo regularly then add this as a conditioner.
It works fine by itself but my hair felt kind of weighed down (but still extremely soft too). I've only been using it for about a week so I can't say how well it works, but I do really like it....even if just for the scent and the softness.
I usually use Paul Mitchel Tea Tree shampoo then this then Kenra Medium Hold styling creme.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this clenditioner. It’s my favorite one that I’ve seen on the market. It smells absolutely amazing! Does not lather a ton like most cleansing conditioners but I great alternative to overly nourishing shampoos and conditioners!
Shawna H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in silver because I didn't want to commit to coloring it. I have blonde hair so this product worked perfectly. My husband even complimented my hair. Super satisfied with this product l, it even makes my hair super soft!
Iliana G.
Oceanside, CA
Um... yes yes yes. Yes it preserved my fabulous colors. Yes it left my hair feeling light and hydrated. Yes I recommend this to all my hair color divas! It's really great. VERY tiny color loss. Almost none in the shower. Regular shampoo basically makes getting your hair dyed pointless. Keracolor clenditioner is a great product and leaves your hair feeling healthy too.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product!! I love it so much!! It cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, all while maintaining moisture in the hair. It is lightweight and leaves hair so fresh, soft and silky. This product is a must have, totally recommended!! Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this stuff!!! It smells awesome and keeps my colored hair perfect for longer! It's 20$ for a huge bottle and has no sulfates or any junk at all! Love it!
Bobbie M.
Hudson
The Best Hair cleanser to keep those vibrant new fun colors!! Kept my blue weeks longer than major salon brand color care shampoos!!