BY KERACOLOR

Clenditioner is a cleansing conditioner that purifies the hair with a no-lather whisper, neutralizing chlorine and trace minerals lurking in tap water and stopping oxidation in its tracks.

Sam C.
I had my hair dyed green and pink several months ago, and started losing color, but didn't want to put my hair through the process again so soon, so I was on the search for a color conditioner. I remember when I was in high school, these products were more prevalent, but Keracolor was the only one I could find that wasn't an online purchase. I bought it in teal, and while it's a little pricey for the size, I LOVE this stuff. After one wash, my color was brighter and the blonde sections that had faded drastically were already looking a little brighter. After using it for a week, my hair looks like it was freshly dyed.

I will say that the color gets all over your hands, a little on your scalp, and if you're not careful, it will stain your shower/tub when you first put it on, but it rinses out easily and doesn't stain my towels or pillows. I definitely recommend the color I purchased, though I have seen reviews that say the silvers don't work as well. My roots have retained no color from this product, so I don't think it will work at all on dark, unprocessed hair. However, it works great if you're in-between dye jobs, or just want the option to change up your color without committing. It also leaves my hair very soft and manageable!
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I use the blue silver option of this, although it didn’t make my hair super silver blue, (I have a very light bleached blond hair) it adds a blue hue in the right lighting, and it has made my blond hair keep true to the color! I always get compliments on my hair (and I color at home, bleach tone, the whole shebang!) plus the smell is AHHMAZING! Seriously just get compliments on how good I smell because of this, id recommend using every 3 days because it doesn’t “clean” like a cleansing shampoo, but your hair will be extremely soft, and love heat if you need to use it (however just rinse out extremely good or you will fry your hair)
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Man, can I say how good it feels to have found a solution to the perpetual conundrum, “what do I decide to use when skipping shampoo, between washes?” Well I asked my stylist and she pointed me here to this purple, thick cleanse-ditioner. It has a texture of its own, almost like a mild-slime. If you can get past that and welcome its charming scent, your curls will be glad you did. I’m left with completely even looking shine and healthy lifted definition in my hair. How it leaves my hair feeling surpasses all previous co-wash experiences. 100% Vegan
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love this clenditioner. It’s my favorite one that I’ve seen on the market. It smells absolutely amazing! Does not lather a ton like most cleansing conditioners but I great alternative to overly nourishing shampoos and conditioners!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I have the purple one and I really like this stuff. The smell is phenomenal it reminds me of something I have smelled before and absolutely adore but it was so long ago I can't remember what that smell was! It is VERY purple, I rub it in my hair and leave in for at least 3 minutes. I have extremely oily hair so I usually shampoo regularly then add this as a conditioner.
It works fine by itself but my hair felt kind of weighed down (but still extremely soft too). I've only been using it for about a week so I can't say how well it works, but I do really like it....even if just for the scent and the softness.
I usually use Paul Mitchel Tea Tree shampoo then this then Kenra Medium Hold styling creme.
Iliana G.
Oceanside, CA
Um... yes yes yes. Yes it preserved my fabulous colors. Yes it left my hair feeling light and hydrated. Yes I recommend this to all my hair color divas! It's really great. VERY tiny color loss. Almost none in the shower. Regular shampoo basically makes getting your hair dyed pointless. Keracolor clenditioner is a great product and leaves your hair feeling healthy too.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Awesome product!! I love it so much!! It cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, all while maintaining moisture in the hair. It is lightweight and leaves hair so fresh, soft and silky. This product is a must have, totally recommended!! Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser
Shawna H.
Sumter , SC
I bought this product in silver because I didn't want to commit to coloring it. I have blonde hair so this product worked perfectly. My husband even complimented my hair. Super satisfied with this product l, it even makes my hair super soft!
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
I never thought I would like a cleansing conditioner but this one totally impressed me. I have platinum very damaged blonde hair. The clenditioner keeps my hair looking shiny and doesn't strip out my toner. The smell is also phenomenal... I would use it just for that. I also use this in my daughters very unruly curly hair and it keeps it soft and knot free!

I also am in LOVE with their purify plus product. I'll be watching for it to be added so I can review that as well. Outstanding hair products!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
At first I didn't like this but I have been using this lately for those days where my hair has gotten extra oily or dirty and needs an extra cleaning boost. This definitely helps get rid of any dirt and oil as well as built up styling or hair product, leaving hair soft and smooth and feeling cleaner and healthier than regular shampoo and conditioners alone can.
mimi s.