KeraCare® Silken Seal®

by KeraCare

Seals cuticle surfaces to a silky, brilliant smooth finish.
Blow Drying Complex

Features
Here’s an extraordinary silicone laminate that seals cuticle surfaces for high sheen and remarkable softness. Each hairstrand assumes a silky-smooth finish. Hair flows with body. Significantly reduces styling stress, mechanical damage and breakage (Styling combs and brushes glide through hair during blow-drying.) Completely oil-free. Dries to a non-greasy finish.  Available in 4 fl. oz. and 2 fl. oz. sizes.

Benefits
Eases wet and dry combing.
Creates lush body and incredible shine.
Leaves hair soft with an exceptional silky texture.
Makes blowdrying hair easy to manage.
Prevents hair breakage during blowdrying.

Directions
For Blow-drying: Distribute a dime-sized amount throughout freshly shampooed, conditioned and towel-blotted hair. (Use more if hair is long or thick.) Proceed to blow-dry.
As Hair Polisher: Apply small amount to hair as needed for sheen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KeraCare® Silken Seal®!
How would you rate this product?
Caprisha F.
Purchased at: Amazon
KeraCare® Silken Seal® helps me silk my natural 4a/4c hair when I apply before straightening with my flat irons. It gives it a nice shine & great movement.
Paula G.
United States of America
I luse this silken spray every day as it is light and gives the perfect amount of shine. It doesn't weigh your hair down. I keep it in my purse. I also spray my hair after and during blow-drying. It's great

Looking for your answer?