KeraCare Natural Textures Honey Shea Co-Wash - 8 oz. uploaded by Lexii B.

BY KERACARE

Great for gentle cleansing without stripping moisture from hair, this conditioner contains natural emollients and humectants, including honey and shea butter to help smooth and soften. It also enhances shine and holds in moisture, which is so vital for curly hair textures. leaves hair prime for growth eases detangling process cleanses dirt, debris and excess oil from hair and scalp silicone-free sulfate-free 8 oz. Made in America. How to use: Wet hair. Apply product from roots to ends. Massage into scalp, loosening dandruff, dirt and product residue. Detangle with fingers or comb. Wait 3-5 minutes, then rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• What local stores can I get this product from ?1 Answers
  • How well does co washing work for you? Does it work for o...1 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I got this from ulta to try for my hair and I like it but it in love with it! The smell is amazing and it does leave your hair feeling soft. If you have damaged hair I would give this a try! I would recommend this to try
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Just bought this Kera Care Co Wash at Ulta and I love the way it makes my hair smell . I've used it 2 times and I have to say my hair feels amazing . I've even getting complemented on the sweet smell of Honey . Castor oil aides in hair growth so I'm glad to see this ingredient added in .
Gđź‘‘ Y.
Uniondale , NY
Amazing product i love this line i have a hair wax by them as well as a sheen. I have a in between hair type and it works for me . Smells amazing and last long . Would buy again.
Jessica D.
Eastampton, NJ
I've been using this co wash for about a month now and my hair loves it! I love every thing about this co wash!! It smells great and had tons of slip for detangling your hair! Plus It is sulfate-free!
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
How well does co washing work for you? Does it work for oily hair? And what exactly are the benefits? I've recently started co washing but I don't know how I feel yet. My hair gets very greasy and I have a hard time washing it off with just conditioner. Also I'm now getting dandruff and it's so frustrating. Any tips or recommendations I can get will be very helpful.
Verlicia S.
Covington, GA
What local stores can I get this product from ?