KeraCare Natural Textures Defining Custard uploaded by Sarrina M.KeraCare Natural Textures Defining Custard uploaded by Chaira M.

BY KERACARE

Avlon KeraCare Natural Textures Defining Custard gives shiny, well moisturized, clearly defined curls, waves and spirals. Natural botanicals infuse substantial moisture into the hair. Define curls and maintain structured coils for days while minimizing frizz. Amla,?Argan Oil and Abyssinian Oil add natural shine to hair and help minimize product flaking on hair. see more...

• I absolutely love KeraCare products but I have never used this pr...2 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser used this on me to style my hair in a flat twist out style and it left me with super defined curls that I loved! The custard is very thick and is a mix between a jelly and cream consistency. It dries with a flight crunch that softens up by the next day. The shine and definition this product gives is awesome. I have high porosity medium thick/fine hair and I would definitely purchase again.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best definer I've ever used. It defines curls perfectly & leaves your hair soft and moisturized. It doesn't weigh down or leave a residue. It smells great & uses wonderful ingredients.
freda c.
Team natural this stuff will have ya curls pop pop popping and has great moisterizing properties,,,great buy,, you will love
BRIDGETTE W.
I really like this for my daughters natural hair. She had super curly but fine hair and this product have a great balance of moisture and weight. Not too greasy and her dry hair felt instantly hydrated. Her twist out came out beautiful. A little pricey but worth it.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This KeraCare moisturizing cream is a great product for untamed hair, it moisturizers and soften the hair pretty well. You can leave it in for 15 minutes and go under the hairdryer so it works better. Very good product for every hair type.
Sarrina M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. Personally don't like how it dries hard, or a little "crunchy" but some people do like that. I also fix that problem by just adding a little oil to my hair when using this. I'd recommend this product.
Ty W.
Pineville, NC
The entire Natural Textures line is phenomenal! Their are ph balanced and full of active ingredients found in nature that have been used in Ayurvedic practices for centuries. They also have an amazing smell that I can't find in any other products
Jaimesha S.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love KeraCare products but I have never used this product before. I wanted to know does anyone know if this is a good product to use for curls?