BeautyHairHair ProductsAvlon
KeraCare Natural Textures Butter Cream

KeraCare Natural Textures Butter Cream

by Avlon

KeraCare Natural Textures Butter Cream is an everyday moisturizer with Shea Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KeraCare Natural Textures Butter Cream!
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
I really like ygis this product. I helps me manage my natural curly hair without greasy build up. This product provides plenty of moisture and it smells sooo good.
Jazmin W.
This is a great moisturizer for curly hair & I might even say it's the best. It's absorbed easily into your hair to provide moisture and definition. It smells really good and doesn't leave a residue, just soft, moist curls.
Aubrey B.
Newport News, VA
Absolutely love this product . It keeps my hair straight no matter bad the weather is outside . A little bit goes a long way
Ananka B.
I love this product. From the smell, to the moisture, it's perfect! I use lots of products from Kera Care Natural Textures line, and haven't been disappointed.
Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Love keracare I have been using their products for ages and this is definitely my fave for natural hair!!!!
Latisha A.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a very good product does make growth progress not a very oily product it is a litte expensive starting at 7 to 8 dollars at my local beauty supply store
Leeh G.
Este é um ótimo hidratante para cabelos encaracolados tenho uma amiga que usa ele os cachos dela fica lindíssimo e eu poderia dizer que é o melhor que eu ja vi, Pelo que ela me disse Ele é facilmente absorvido em seu cabelo para fornecer umidade e definição.Ele cheira muito bem e não deixa um resíduo, apenas suave, cachos úmidos e não fica um cabelo com friz e nem seco super recomendado.

Looking for your answer?