KeraCare Edge Tamer is a colorless gel that temporarily straightens and smooths unruly hairlines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KeraCare Edge Tamer!
Purchased at: JCPenney
This edge tamer actually keeps your edges laid all day. Not for a few seconds. Not for 1 minute. Not for an hour. I do mean ALL day! Y’all know how it be with these edge tamers claiming to give maximum edge slayage with a strong hold. Oh the lies! But this here Keracare edge tamer really works. I have 4a/4b hair texture and this stuff have my hair on point. Really does a great job of keeping my hair in place for a sleek and polished look. Smells good. The scent doesn’t linger. If you’re heavy handed with product then this may not last that long for you, but for me it last quite a while.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
KeraCare Edge Tamer uploaded by Tracey G.
Absolutely love this edge tamer. I can go to sleep without wrapping my hair and my edges are still in place. It's not hard on my edges and keeps it conditioned at the same time. Has a nice smell which is a plus. Depending on where you go this product can be pricey but definitely worth it. It my holy grail product.
Prince George, VA
The edge tamer is good for relaxed styles and clean looks. I like to use this after updos or curled styles lightly to add an extra boost of shine and sleekness. The only flaw is that it can leave residue if too much is used. It also loses it’s hold once it gets half way through its use.
It's amazingggggggggggg! It slays my edges with EVERY use! I have not come across any other edge control for black women that is as phenomenal as this. A little goes a long way.
Atlanta, GA
KeraCare Edge Tamer uploaded by Latasha F.
Is the best edge tamer by far! I ace used so many other and which leave whit residue and always greasy. This is not greasy and has maxi Um hold. I use for my natural hair . Good for smoothing ponytails too!
The best edge tamer I have ever used. As an African American woman I try lots of edge tamers to get my edges looking suave and this is the best to far. It has a pleasant sent and if you buy it at JCP you can stock up because these are ALWAYS ON BOGO SALE THERE.
This Edge Tamer is okay but only if you use it along with other products to make it not look so greasy and have that sticky feel and look. I honestly wouldn't recommend it but it's manageable.
Eastpointe, MI
I like this edge tamer. It doesn't get white like searching Edge controls. It slicks your hair down very well.
UK
A really good, affordable edge tamer. It works well and holds without leaving nasty visible residue or making the hair feel hard or dry. I can’t compare it to other brands as it’s the only one I’ve tried. I was hooked from the first time my hair stylist used it on my edges, and have been purchasing it consistently over the last 5 years.
LONDON
This edge tamer is the bomb.com when I say it doesnt budge..IT DOESNT BUDGE! I think because it has keratin it makes it look like you straightened your hair it gets your edges so smooth and it doesn’t leavt an grayshine residue like some of the other edge tamers out there. It is a little pricey again compared to other out there but it’s definitely worth dem coins.