BY KERACARE

KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Anti-Dandruff Moisturizing Shampoo is a superb treatment specifically formulated to alleviate dry and itchy scalp conditions. It cleans hair and scalp while eliminating flakiness. see more...

Cherice D.
Crofton, MD
A few years ago I had problems with dandruff and this Shampoo as well as the conditioner was right on point. I give your scalp a nice tingling feeling, it’s is quite refreshing! I was very satisfied with this product!
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Great I use this product in salon it has work great for my itch and dry scalp client's. It target's flaky and dry scalp. I purchase the 32 oz which doesn't last that long because I am a professional Stylist.
MissTika G.
It's hard to find a product for dry and itchy scalp/hair. This product works great! It actually helps with the problem . And it doesn't leave the hair dried out . I like it alot!
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Keracare works wonders on my thick curly hair. My scalp is always dry and dandruff prone but whenever I use Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Anti-Dandruff shampoo it always seems to take care of it. Love the tingle.
member-4b24faa84
Union city
I like this product a lot because it really does moisturize my hair I have curly hair and I think it works very well I bought it from Sally's it wise not affordable but not FISA it was in the middle I would recommend this to others and I do think you should go ahead and buy this
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Great for all types of hair especially if you are a girl who isn't natural. This product will keep your hair strong. This is also great for natural hair. It's sometimes hair to clean natural hair being that it can be a lot of oil build up. This gets the job done for sure!
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond bar , CA
I use mouse a lot and it gives me dandruff, I have curly thick hair and it's brown and I use this every time I take a shower, it's very affective and it smells good and I'm satisfied with this product
Desiree W.
Kearneysville, WV
This product is my lifesaver during the colder months of the year. It has a light tingly sensation when you apply it that lasts about an hour. My scalp is never itchy or dry anymore. This is a must have!
Rufus G.
Austin, TX
KeraCare is an awesome product it helps control my dandruff and itching. I recommend this product and you will not use anything else for the dandruff and itching.
Khay L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the whole line of Kera Care products. It makes your hair so silly and shiny. It's definitely a great product!
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does it really help with dandruff?
Joyce L.
Coatesville, PA
Does this completely stop the itching