KeraCare by Avlon Avlon Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner 5.1 lbs / 2.3 kg uploaded by Keirysha M.KeraCare by Avlon Avlon Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner 5.1 lbs / 2.3 kg uploaded by Keirysha M.

BY KERACARE

• Combien de fois par mois qu'il faut l'utiliser?1 Answers
  • Is this a deep conditioner and dies it smell good???14 Answers
  • Wondering if this is a good product and where I could buy...5 Answers
Keneica M.
Oxford
Love it. Keeps my hair elastic and strong. Moisturized and full of life. I love how I can feel the instant change in my hair. Breakage is taken care of along with any damaged. Very satisfied with the product.
saint s.
This smells amazing!! I fell in love with the scent of plumeria because of this conditioner. Humecto has wonderful slip, making detangling a breeze. Works for all hair types but especially good for curly and wavy hair. Hair feels like butter after using.
Erin G.
I love this conditioner. I have natural care and really need a thick product. I got it at ulta and at Sally. I've found it from $10-15 in price. Great for people with thick hair, might be too much for people with thin hair.
Micaela M.
Salisbury, FL
This whole line is amazing. Salon quality products you can use at home. They're not as expensive as most salon products but still priced than basic brands. You can find them in most urban beauty supply stores.
Jocoby J.
Medford, MA
I'm relaxed, but even when I natural for a very short time this product still worked wonders. I leave it on for hours under a plastic cap or under the hair dryer and my hair is pillowy soft. I also like to use this when I take out sew-ins or any type of long-term protective style. It helps restore moisture almost immediately
LB B.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
Best hair care brand I have used in a long time. I am currently being a perm out...going natural is a lot of work. BUT my hair looks great. I used this with a perm and on my daughter's natural hair, birth with great results. I also use the detangling shampoo and oil from them. They used to have a blow dry lotion that was awesome for straightening natural hair with just a blow dryer.
Moisturizing forsure! Leaves hair smooth soft not frizzy and looking sleek. Would recommend :) I have very frizy curly hair and I would say that this really did help me honestly. Smells good and is nice quality for price
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Another product that I use in salon it's great yes it's safe for color treated hair yes it smells wonderful. It helps bring back moisture nothing else compare I wouldn't trade kera care products for nothing else
This product is perfect to use as a deep conditioner on relaxed hair. Leaves the hair soft and moisturized. Especially good to use during the winter.
Teresa Amelia D.
I Really love Keracare products! And this conditioner is Really amazing! My hair feel so soft and healthy!!
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Is this a deep conditioner and dies it smell good???
Sarah M.
Wondering if this is a good product and where I could buy it
Dach c.
Combien de fois par mois qu'il faut l'utiliser?