Kera Care Avlon KeraCare Creme Press 4 oz. uploaded by Rozaine H.

BY KERA CARE

The Science of Hair Care Smoke Free Professional Formula KeraCare Creme Press repels moisture to sustain longer lasting presses. Gives a silky straight press. Conditions hair while enhancing a natural-looking sheen. Shields hair from thermal heat damage. Softens hair with a blend of natural light oils. Satisfaction GuaranteedAdditional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Avalon Industries, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I bought this product at the suggestion of my daughter's hair dresser to use on her natural hair to help keep it straighter longer after a silk press. Let me just say, AMAZING!!! And a little goes a LONG way. It does NOT disappoint, I love the smell and don't mind paying the extra buck or 2 for a great product. If you're looking for something to help straighten or refresh a straightening, this is IT. I would buy it over and over again. I have not been able to find anything to beat it or even come close.
Rozaine H.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
I usually use this product along with my blow dryer after immediately washing my hair. I love the fact that it is a heat protector and prevents hair damage. It is very smooth to the touch and it has a sweet aroma. I must say it doesn't have a sticky feeling after putting it in my hair. Some hair products leave a thick greasy feeling in hair however this doesn't. It is also effective and long lasting as I don't need to use a lot of the product. definitely a must-have.
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
I love this product soooo much. It's very hard to find a product that will get my hair bone straight. This product got my hair straighter than it's ever been. I bought this product from JCPenny and I would buy it over and over again. I would recommend buying this product.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Love the keracare line they really take care of your hair and as a natural you always looking for that product that helps your hair, great buy,no greasiness, helps keeps moisture and hair is soft. recommend.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
I am natural and it does wonders for my hair! I have been trying to find something like it or to beat it...and have came up with nothing!
Shaunic S.
I like this hair moisturizer for me and my daughters natural hair. It does a great job of keeping our hair moisturized and it smells great.
Morgan R.
Tupelo , MS
Love, love, love this!! My hair feels amazing after each use! The texture is thick and creamy.. it really saturates the hair amazingly
Ananka B.
I love everything that Avlon produces it seems! This moisturizer, defines, does everything it's supposed to. The scent is NICE.
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
I don't like the smell of this product and because of it having such a bad scent I cannot recommend this product to anyone
Sonya D.
This is a great product yet hard to find the companies I work for doesn’t carry it anymore,
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Does this product dry out your hair? What are the pros and cons?
Candyce C.
Is this product greasy?
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Is these cream good ? I never tried it before
Elisha B.
This this product water based?