BY KENZOKI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A hydrating eye cream enriched with lotus flower extract that provides moisturizing care for thirsty eyes. This moisturizer delivers gentle yet deeply hydrating white lotus extract to refresh the skin around the delicate eye area. The unique ceramic pearl applicator delivers just the right amount of product and supports natural microcirculation to help prevent the appearance of dark circles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates White lotus flowers are celebrated around the world for their naturally beautiful white blossoms and cultural significance ancient Hindu and Buddhist writings linked the lotus flower to serenity and purity. The skin benefits of lotus flower include soothing skin, maintaining hydration levels, and improving skin elasticity. Research results: In a 4-week self-evaluation test on 30 women using the product 1 to 2 times daily: - 97% reported eye contour is intensely hydrated - 97% reported eye contour feels comfortable - 87% reported fine dehydration lines disappear - 87% reported eye contour is smoothed see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I never was into applying eye cream because it's more expensive than the other products. But I was told it's important.
The sales rep for this company was at Sephora added this to my three part kit. The kit totaled $109. At Sephora, she used the ice cold one on me. I didn't realize until I went home that this was different. But I think it's still good.
The only one major problem I have is there's no directions on the box telling how to use it. The lady printed out information for the products. However, it wasn't an immediate thought to look at that. Rather, the packaging was the first I looked at because it was in front of me. So, when I tried it at first, no product came out as I rolled it on my under eye and squeezed it. Doing that pulled one lash off.
Finally, when looking at the actual packaging, I read the word, "Off". Apparently, there's an off and on twist. I figured I'm supposed to twist to get the product out. After twisting to on, the product squeezed out and was able to apply.
After my skincare, I found the printed papers, which did say exactly what took five minutes to figure out.
Overall, I'd recommend this to try. It's not drying my eyes out like some eye products have done in the past, which is another reason eye moisturizers are not my go-to.